Reviews for Of Used Dental Floss And Pink Ropes
Butterfly7258 chapter 1 . 4/10
This is so cute!
I love that little pact thing that they made up.
I'm just thinking right now how the people around them thought about Mikan having a box of condoms in her hand during the proposal! Lol.
This is the cutest story I have ever read... Good job!
Pretty dream chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
So cute. This is definitely one of my favorites :D I just love the whole best friends and eventually couple thing, it's adorable and incredibly sweet, so I'm so glad you decided to write this and not just end it at a best friends with benefits relationship. Looking forward to reading more of your works!
KumikoAliceFlames13 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
This is really cute, I like it, and it's in my favorites
Eclipse aka Alice chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
O! Haha. BecAuse i cAnt review twice. . I didnt log in. I love you daddy! I so so love this one. This is so sweet. Im glad you didnt end it the way that they would just remain as friends w/ beneFits. Thank you so much. I love you! Keep writing! Wo0t!
arki.kei chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
nice fic _ it was awesome _
Serenity012 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Hi, just wanted to confirm who's telling the truth, just today I read another story and it has the same plot and story as this one.. as in word per word.. I don't know who copied who but your story was the 1st one I read so I supposed your really the original writer, am I right? Here's the link if you want to check.. s/7580276/1/The_Pact#
Alicia Adams chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Men! This one is awesome! Ha. . Though a jerk Ruka is too much for me. .haha. I love how Natsume acted here. . Thanks for this!
EzMouse chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I can't believe I haven't submitted a review for this awesomesauce story yet, and I read it weeks ago. o.o

Anyway, hello, Shwizzle! I miss you so XNHDCXVAVDG-ing much. I hope you're enjoying your vacation. :D

This story, I loved it. It was beautifully written and the emotions portrayed in it had me lost for words. I know this is the story you said was inspired by No Strings Attached (or was it Friends with Benefits? XD) and to be honest, I liked this one a whole lot better, mostly because I didn't expect things to turn out that way at all. Natsume proposal with the box, it was downright sweet and hilarious. I just loved everything about this.

You did a great job, Shwizzle. Really. :)

Signed, EzMouse (Shwizzle)
R. Barma chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
This story is just too cute. :3

Good job!
pwenie chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Lol omg such an amazing story :) please do a sequel! Ill be eager and ready till then
Passerby chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I love the plot of your story. It's not cheesy and mushy but it is still sweet and that's the main reason why I love it. Thanks for this great fic! :)
Mei Vir D. Ripper chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I don't know how you come up with something as sweet as thing but this is awesome CHINKY.! XD

Although I've always wondered why the lines are always in single rows. THUMBS UP for the somewhat steamy scene you pulled from my original request.. hahahaha.. XD

You have the talent to actually brew something up. But it actually depends on how your stomach will take it.. XD

And he actually managed to salvage that dental floss and burnt rope. Okay when I thought about the dental floss I actually thought they used it on their mouth.. hahaha.. XD

Not RukaRu but still awesome. Next challenge will definitely be RukaRu.. hahaha.. 8D

-jam-
meimi-chan chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
LOVE! the story is amazing even though its long. really really like it! i love this story very much. great story :D
ayaka chi chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Plz plz plz make a sequel about their wedding and honey moon TT btw the story was really well written :)
rinoakim chapter 1 . 9/30/2011