Reviews for Rhythm of the War Drums
Dark Angel Keeks chapter 1 . 1/11
This is so good.
Indianwolfhelper chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
that was an amazing story! I love how you included hte lyrics to hte song in the story! good job!
AnImE1FaN chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
THAT WAS A GOOD STORY! I'm very empressed by your work. Good Job! 5 out of 5 stars. Me: Holy shit, I had a nightmare with insane Ludwig!
Linale Ashley M chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I love this song, it reminds me of WW2, Dark Hetalia, and the crazy behaviors that come with trying to rule the world.
I love this fanfic or would it be a songfic either way it's going in favorites!
Love, Linale
germansparkleparty chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
love it und love zis song best ever keep it up
Queen of Awesome chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
this is really good! nice and emotional!

the song is AMAZING and works quite well!

only problem i have is the song is actually 'Counting bodies like sheep to the Rhythm of war drums' (very long, i know!)
8basketballdiva8 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Pay no mind to the rabble!

This song is my new anthem. Depressing, yes. But I love it nonetheless. I love the way you used the lyrics in the actual story. It fit perfectly with the feeling of war, the death and destruction caused and the way some people can be so ignorant. It makes sense that people say ignorance is bliss, right?

I also really like the implied love confession at the end. Prussia is much smarter then people give him credit for; he's smart enough to tell when someone is in love and when they're sympathetic. And in this case, Ludwig is totally lovestruck.

Long review is long! :-0

Renee
envious98 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
omg such a good story! when you litsen to the song while reading the story,it only makes it better! :)
NONAMESWEREAVAILABLE chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
This is awesome. It's really well written, and update soon. :D
Imperial-sama chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
) I see what you did there. I liked the way you put the lyrics in the story, I think they fit pretty well! I also love that song 3

I enjoyed this story! For some reason, I've been craving dark!hetalia and that's how I came across your story! I thought your story was well written and had a great ending! The only mistake I can see is that you spelled 'rhythm' wrong in the title, but other then that, the story was good! ) Keep up the good work.