Reviews for a hot addiction
Hellspanda chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
More?
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Life doesn't make sense. Why should fiction? (Also - teenagers do dumb things. This, I can see.)
Shadow-ying chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
This pairing is lacking. So I am glad you wrote this I honestly though this would how it would end up as Tiger just seems to old for her. While Ivan is kind of her opposite in personality.

Liked the story. Should defiantly write more.
Sepsis chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
You write Ivan so adorable, I really think he is like that. :) He looks like a really sweet and calm person most of the time. :)
amber87 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
You guys are making me ship this couple hard. Which is sad because there is a serious lack of Karina and Ivan on the web. Anyways, I liked it. A lot. It's an interesting setting you gave them, but it makes sense. I love that Nathan was the one to drag him to the club.

Your making me squee. You must write more.
Nautica Dawn chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I love it. So, so much. It makes perfect sense, by the way.

I quite liked the way you wrote them with their canon ages. I'm so used to writing them older that I've never thought about the dynamics that would exist when she's in her teens and he's in his twenties.

Using Nathan was a stroke of brilliance. He would make Ivan do that. Even more in-character was Karina's desire to just be normal. You have to wonder just how prevalent that desire is among the heroes.

Really, Sara, this is amazing.

ily~

Emily

(also, you call Karina "Karin" a couple of times)