Reviews for Undisclosed Desires
babyer5 chapter 9 . 11/21/2011
Please, Please update soon! I can't wait to see what happen with Kristen!
ForeverRPattz chapter 9 . 11/19/2011
I'm loving this story,its so sweet! I feel so sorry for Rob! Theres so much drama! Please update I need to know what happens to Kristen!
babyer5 chapter 9 . 11/17/2011
I just read this story and I love it! I can't wait to read the next chapter! I hope nothing bad happens to Kristen.
rjcarreno77 chapter 9 . 11/17/2011
Wonderful chapter. :)

Poor Rob. He sure went through alot. That was so nice of Dean to call Kristen so she could be there for Rob. Dean really is a good friend to both Rob and Kristen.

That was sweet that she went to London with him for his grandmother's funeral.

Oh no! I think that Kristen might've been in a car accident. Can't wait to find out.

Looking forward to the next chapter. :)

And I'll be sure to check out the fic "It's All On You". I love Tyler/Mallory fics. :)
LocaBecca chapter 9 . 11/17/2011
loved this chapter! very sad though for rob :(

hmm... wonder what happened to kristen... maybe she was in a car crash or something : if so it will be more stressful for rob cause he had to deal with his grandmother passing away and if kristen gets in a car crash she will be in hospital! D:

PLEASE UPDATE SOON :)
cjrich chapter 9 . 11/16/2011
First off, I love the storyline of your work. Not sure how to do this and do not want to offend you but I would however, like to offer to pre-read your story for you. Just with respect to the grammar. Nothing stops a story like the use of wrong or mistyped words. I have quit reading other stories because it make the story hard to immerse yourself into. "Of" instead of "off", "me" instead of "my", "murdered" instead of "murderer". Little things that take away from your story. I love the idea of your story, love the characters, love where you are taking it. So please I don't mean to offend, but if it bothers me that it's not polished, it probably bothers others and I want your story to be read and enjoyed by everyone and I want you to write more. I have never offered this before and not sure how to go about this, but if you are interested, contact me at Cheri
Debbie in S. Florida chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Hi!

Your story was rec'd by BellaClary in her A/N of her story, "It's All on You," so I had to come check it out. I've really never read any Robsten fics, so you're my first. And you know what? I really enjoyed it. Broke my heart, but I really liked it.

I've always been one who believed they are together, and while many think it's a big publicity stunt, or hate her because she's with him, or whatever, I'm just happy to think that they have one another. It can't be easy going through what they have, and the thought that they have each other to lean on, and that they completely understand what the other is going through, makes me happy. While I completely and utterly adore Rob (to the point of distraction!), I'm just hoping he's happy and that she appreciates him. I'd love to think it's really like you wrote it. In fact, I choose to believe it is.

I was also glad you didn't have them having sex immediately, which was kind of refreshing. Not that I don't enjoy lemons as much as anyone (believe me, I do!), but I enjoyed their quiet moments together, before they parted for a while. I totally agree with her-his humor is one of the most attractive things about him.

I'm really looking forward to more, but I have to get to bed tonight! Already stayed up later than I should Fanfiction has interrupted my sleep schedule in a big way! Great job for your first story.

Debbie
Just-Georgia-13 chapter 9 . 11/16/2011
Very moving chapter. Lovely

Please update soon, can't leave it on a cliff hanger!
BellaClary chapter 9 . 11/16/2011
You are the best. I love you. thank you for mentioning me! :D That means a lot! :)

I love this chapter like I love all of your chapters. I know it say it all the time but I love your RK

You're pulling out crazy things with his grandmother dying. WHHAHATEKLFJDSKLFDJSFKLDS I didnt think youd do it. BUt i love you for it because you took the chance and its just..awesome.

they are so fucking cute together I cant even handle it I just love how the talk to each other and how much they are absolutely smitten with each other. its just. unf..perfect.
Jess chapter 8 . 11/15/2011
Aaahh I have just read through all of this and it is perfect! 3
rjcarreno77 chapter 8 . 11/6/2011
Wonderful chapter. :)

Rob is such a romantic guy. He's just the sweetest. I can actully picture him and Kristen like this in your story.

Can't wait to see what you have in store for these two next.

BellaClary chapter 6 . 10/31/2011
Just absolutely in LOVE with what Rob wrote to Kristen. I want him. Oh and I would also like Tom as well haha because Tom is just so...british/hobo/adorable..I'm getting sidetracked..I love how you have KRisten think shes losing Rob but we all know they will end up together because its Robsten!
BellaClary chapter 5 . 10/31/2011
Im reviewing for this chapter because I havent yet and why not!

This chapter made me so nervous/anxious to read! AHHHH! I DONT WANT THEM TO FIGHT! but at the same time I loved it because I love that feeling when reading a book/story. I really think that if this happened to them this is how it would happen.
BellaClary chapter 7 . 10/31/2011
You always know exactly how to write for Rob and Kristen. You are so good at getting into their heads! I love this chapter probably the most out of all of them so far. I love how sweet Rob is! I wish he'd come and sing for me! I cant wait to see what you do next ;)
rjcarreno77 chapter 7 . 10/27/2011
Wonderful chapter. :)

I loved it that it was Kristen's brother Cameron that called Rob and told how Kristen was doing. And told him that he needed to get back to LA as soon as possible.

Loved Rob and Kristen's talk. It's so great that their relationship is now back on track. :D And the love scene in living room was very HOT! Loved it!

Loved Rob's trip to LA. And him getting a change to hang out with Kristen's family.

Can't wait to find out what's going to happen next when Rob goes back to filming, and Kristen does more training for "Snow White and the Huntsman".

178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »