Reviews for Undisclosed Desires
rjcarreno77 chapter 6 . 10/17/2011

Poor Rob and Kristen though. :(

Really liked Rob's talk with both Dean and Tom. And Kristen's talk with her brother and Tom. I loved it that Tom's talk with both Rob and Kristen seemed to be the push they needed to get their relationship back on track.

And it looks like Rob is there in LA to visit Kristen. ;)

Aimsssxx chapter 5 . 10/14/2011
Made me cry :'(

Its really well written

rjcarreno77 chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
Wonderful chapter. :)

Glad they got the misunderstanding with Rob's co-star taken care of. :)

Now, I can't wait for this next talk.

I'm loving this story so much.

Aimsssxx chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
Awww:(

Poor Rob, poor Kristen :'(

Please update soon :)
Francisca Real chapter 4 . 10/9/2011
Ohh boy, ohh boy...what's happening to them? Im getting worried... it seems Rob's not sure abt Kristen, why? :'(

Post soon, pleeease! Love this fic :D

Kisses 3
BellaClary chapter 4 . 10/9/2011
AHH! this is crazy! I am so involved in Robsten in this fic and I am completely feeling the emotions that they are going through! AH! I cant wait till you post the next chapter!
LocaBecca chapter 3 . 10/7/2011
really good! keep it up!
Aimsssxx chapter 3 . 10/5/2011
I love this! It's so cute! Poor kristen, Rob you need to fix it! Your such a good writer and I really like the way you show the vulnerable side of them both.

Aimsssxx chapter 3 . 10/5/2011

rjcarreno77 chapter 3 . 10/4/2011
Wonderful chapter. :)

I just found this fic a few days ago. I'm all caught up and loving so far. :)

Glad that Kristen is excited about filming "Snow White and the Huntsman".

It was so sad when Rob had to leave for Toronto to start his filming of "Cosmopolis".

But I'm glad that Kristen is there with Bear to visit him. :) Hopefully his co-star won't cause any trouble for him and Kristen.

BellaClary chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
I love this chapter as well. THAT LETTER! Unf. I loved it ssoooooo much & I can totally picture Rob being that guy that does that 3 & yay for Cosmopolis! But will that cause trouble in paradise?
Aimsssxx chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Hi Susanne! Yay you took the review thing off. As I said before I adore this FanFic! It's amazingly cute and I think you capture their characters really well. Please update soon :)

BellaClary chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Hello! I am in love with this fic so far :) I love thinking about Robsten behind closed doors and this is just adorable, sweet and I LOVE IT! 3 I think that this is totally how they are together..all lovely and cute :) I think you're doing an amazing job and I cant wait to see where you go with it next :)
178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12