Reviews for Undisclosed Desires
RobstenFan4Ever chapter 22 . 8/3/2012
OMG DUDE U HAVE TO FINISH THIS AND SEND IT TO ME! I STARTED YESTERDAY AND FINISHED TODAY BUT THEN...BOOM! NOTHING ON 22 PLEASE SEND IT TO ME THIS SUMMER! IM OBSESSED WITH UD PLEASE SEND IT TO ME AT :

THANKS LOVE UR BOOK!
I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO KRISTEN AND WHAT ROB THINKS AND MOST OF ALL... WHAT GENDER IS THE BABY!? PLEASE SEND IT TO ME! NOW! ONCE U FINISH READING THIS! LIKE NOW!
RobstenFan4Ever chapter 1 . 8/3/2012

servangwyneth yahoo . com

no space in between the dots lol!
THANKS LOVE UR BOOK!
fridiuks chapter 22 . 7/29/2012
Hey! I love your story! great job! can you please send me the pdf version when you finish writing it. please?
fridiuks.c hotmail . com
Just-Georgia-13 chapter 22 . 7/7/2012
Sorry It won't let me send you message but I would like to receive email updates! justgeorgia13 gmail . com

Thanks!
asmi chapter 22 . 6/24/2012
I love this story! I would love to read the next chapters and the PDF version of it
lionandthelamb28 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Love love love this fic! I for sure want the next few chapters/ the whole story :) great job!
schzimmydalia chapter 22 . 6/23/2012
I just found this fic, and I'm hoping in reading it, so if you're really planning on taking it down I would love to have a copy of it on a pdf file, thanks. :D
Whenever she is raging chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Like someone else pointed out, RPF isn't allowed on ffnet. I wouldn't bother telling you under other circumstances but really, this isn't RK fiction. It's like you took their names for two characters you created.

Please remove it. Kristen could sue you for writing this about her.
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
RPF (real person fiction) is not allowed on this site because the real person can take legal action against RPF. As someone else pointed out in a review for chapter three, this isn't Kristen Stewart you are portraying but Bella Swan. So seriously... just change the characters names. The fact you protray Kristen as something she is not is one of the reasons legal action could be taken.
FlippyStewLove chapter 21 . 5/12/2012
What's going on with this fic! Are there new chapters coming? Just busy? Are you going to continue? Please I adore this fic, don't retire! 333
Guest chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
this is the most annoying and foolish R/K fic i ever come across. Does kristen look like an insecure, crying and clingy girl to u? Please change it to edward and bella, cos R/K are not ur edward and bella. I just wasted my time with the 1st chapter.
OnceAWildcatAlwaysAWildcat chapter 21 . 4/7/2012
I love this story so much! Update soon!
Michaela chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
OMG! If only this were real! Amazing job, really! :)
Lily chapter 21 . 4/2/2012
Thank you very much for the romantic story!

It is great!
cjrich chapter 21 . 3/28/2012
Can just picture Rob with his little princess and it makes my heart glad. Was wonderful to see Richard, Claire, Lizzy, Vicki, Jules, John and all the brothers in this chapter. Love this story, and love your updates. So few Robsten stories out there I am so dreading this one ending. Maybe you will do another...? Did miss this story last month. You were missed sorry RL got so tough. Thank you - Cheri
178 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »