Reviews for Undisclosed Desires
hilararoula chapter 21 . 3/27/2012
that was soooo sweet!i loved it...
Francisca Real chapter 21 . 3/26/2012
i totally understand you about the school being a bitch and that takes all of our time, literally -.-

But i'm glad you posted because this is one of my fave Robsten fics and it's a shame that something so freaking cute is going to end :'(

This is all my sappy and weak heart talking, sorry!

I'm really anxious about the next chpater, and how they'll go through this whole thing of "family"

Big Kiss 3
GigglyKristen chapter 21 . 3/25/2012
First of all: FINALLYYYYYYY! :')

And awww, cute chapter is cute! I really loved it! :D Rob and Kristen a baby is just !
rjcarreno77 chapter 21 . 3/25/2012
Wonderful chapter. :)

I loved how this chapter dealt with how Kristen is handling becoming a mother. And I love how supportive Rob is being. And he's such a wonderful daddy to baby Allie. And Kristen is doing such a wonderful job as well.

Awwww! Both sets of grandparents(along with Kristen's brothers and Rob's sisters)ended up coming over and meeting their little granddaughter and niece. 3

Loved Kristen's talk with her mom.

As always, looking forward to the next chapter. :D
Wolves8 chapter 19 . 3/22/2012
It's been a month, when are you updating?
Anon chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I really liked your fanfiction. Please keep on writing it. Xoxoxo ~ Anon.
OnceAWildcatAlwaysAWildcat chapter 20 . 3/14/2012
I loved this chapter so much! Please please please update!
Francisca Real chapter 20 . 3/10/2012
i need the next chapter, pretty please *puppy face*

i'm a sappy weak hearted girl, that needs to see how's the new little family *.*

Post soon, ok?

Big Kiss 3
Wolves8 chapter 20 . 3/4/2012
We Want More!
hilararoula chapter 20 . 2/28/2012
aww that was sooooo cute!i loved this chapter so much!

you wrote it really great!can't wait to read the next one :)
Stinepiigen chapter 20 . 2/28/2012
All I can say is I love this with all my heart. It's perfection. It's so weird. Reading this. I'm constantly smiling. You give me joy. This is.. no, I can't describe it, AT ALL! Rob as a father. The best father in the world. The best dad. God, I love it. And Kristen as a..mummy..oh my 3 This is so so good. I'm so happy. This was just right. Just the two of them. And the morning on her birthday..awww.. Rob is such a gentleman. And the necklass. Absolutly amazing. If someone gave that to me..it's just one of the most romantic things ever. The way he cares for Kristen3 God, this is really hard for me. I feel like I can't describe this right. You'll never understand it anyway. It's just something special.. This fanfic is special. Maybe because I in a weird way feel like I'm a part of it. A part of Robsten's little world. A part of your world. And actually I'm not. This is yours. And it's something YOU can be proud of. I guess I'm the one who needs to say Thank you for even starting writing this. And for publishing it. I don't know what I would've done without it. I would've missed so much, for sure.

I really want to write you something more, but I just can't. Will you believe me when I say I love all of it? Like every single word? I don't know. But I do. I just do. - God, now I feel like I want to cry. Wtf? Well you know I can't so...I'll just smile. Please let not this be the end even though I kind of feel it is. No, it can't. It's just..now they're a family, now everything is perfect. Nothing can go wrong ever again. When the day comes and Rob and Kristen get a little Allie everything will be complete. Right now this is enough. I love it 3

i want to write more..I can't. Just please understand the value of the word "love". It means so much more than just love. People forget that sometimes. Don't.
Iranthii chapter 20 . 2/25/2012
Aawwww! Luv it! Update fast pleeeeeassss!
cjrich chapter 20 . 2/24/2012
I am dreaming of a little Robsten baby girl! Thank you - Cheri
Mia chapter 20 . 2/23/2012
Wow, amazing chapter! I've been waiting for aggges for it and it deffs didnt disappoint! Congrats!
Joeyoive chapter 20 . 2/23/2012