Reviews for Undisclosed Desires
LocaBecca chapter 20 . 2/22/2012
Bajabsnksshzijsbsnsndbbsb. Words cannot describe how cute and amazing this chapter was! Loved it! So glad she fit had the baby :")

More more more please!
thereisa-bella18 chapter 20 . 2/22/2012
Loved the chapter, hope you update soon :)
rjcarreno77 chapter 20 . 2/22/2012
Wonderful chapter. :)

I loved how you covered Rob and Kristen getting their house.

Heehee! That was very sneaky of Rob to throw that surprise birthday party of Kristen. ;) And I loved the locket he got for her as a birthday gift. Very sweet.

Loved that Tom has claimed the title of "Uncle" to baby Allie. LOL!

Awwwwww! Kristen had the baby in the chapter. :D

Now that they are heading home, I can't wait for them to start their lives together as a family.

Looking forward to the next chapter. :)
GigglyKristen chapter 20 . 2/22/2012
Perfect chapter is perfect! Really, I've no words...
Sophie chapter 19 . 2/20/2012
OMG I really, really love the name (Is the same as mine:) It's pretty awesome your story, I love it but please update sooner. please, for God Sake don't be mean to us! update, update, update... this is a really fucking awesome story to be wasted.
LJane66 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
love this story:)
Sofia chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
OMG, I love it! It's pretty awesome! thanks for sharing it!
Stinepiigen chapter 19 . 2/5/2012
One word: LOVE!3

Okay, you already know what I think of this chapter. I'm still in love with it after all..

I don't really have words to describe this. I love all of it.

Especially the name, OMG!3 ALLIE COME TO ME!

But I knew it before :p haha..

The name is just perfect. Fits her. She's going to be the most perfect little girl. That's why we call her the golden child.

Rob and Kristen are perfect, I love them so much..

Wondering what we get in next chapter? Hmm.. maybe birth or something. Looking very much forward to it.

I love you, forever. 3

Keep up writing.

One word: love 3

- and I know it's a short review - just couldn't figure out what to write!
Cheri chapter 19 . 2/4/2012
Love your story and jump for joy when I see you have updated. Love how much "reality" you include. Never knew about the death threat, how stupid can someone be to want to hurt our KStew. Just love her and Rob. Thank you for this story, please keep it going! Not sure about Allison, but it is all your choice, so just keep writing and I will follow! Thank you! Cheri
rjcarreno77 chapter 19 . 2/4/2012
Wonderful chapter. :)

Loved Kristen's pov for this chapter.

I loved seeing what Kristen did during the Christmas holiday while Rob was in London visiting his family.

Loved how Rob and Kristen spent their New Year's Eve. 3 And then how they celebrated Rob's new hair cut. ;)

AWWWW! I love the name Allison Sophie that Rob chose for their daughter. Allison Sophie Stewart Pattinson, or Allie for short. Sounds like a perfect name. 3

Looking forward to the next chapter. :)
Joeyoive chapter 19 . 2/4/2012
LOVE THIS STORY! LOVE THE NAME! I LOVED HER REACTION TO HIS HAIRCUT! :) CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
LocaBecca chapter 19 . 2/4/2012
ahhhh so glad you updated :)

so cute loved this chapter!

they picked a name :)

hope you update soon! in love with your story.
hilararoula chapter 19 . 2/4/2012
awww that was sooo sweet!i just loved the things that they told each other... it was sooo sweet!

i also loooooooove the name!so sweet and perfect...
Iranthiii chapter 18 . 2/3/2012
Luv dis story...hopefully dis'll happen in real lyf too! :) update soon pls!
kristenstewartfan1 chapter 18 . 1/31/2012
i really love Sophie for the wait for next chapter
178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »