Reviews for Dreaming To Reality: 02 Remix
DayDreamer9 chapter 43 . 8h
Well, at least the Chosen Children aren't on the Hate Train anymore, and once Miyako, Iori, Mimi, and Daisuke hear what happened, they'll be off it as well. Maybe now they'll listen to Hikari and Tailmon, reconsider seeing Ken as a villain. Poor kid just needs friends.

In the end, it's not really his fault: the Taint is feeding off his trauma and magnifying it, making him do things he normally wouldn't do to complete his goal of vengeance. He's been doing a good job of fighting it off, which the CC need to know about, but after what happened last chapter? "shudders"

Poor Ken. Help him, CC, quick ;-;
You do an amazing job writing Ken's emotions this chapter. Also really like Daisuke's denial, Miyako calmly checking the facts and being sarcastic, and Hikari staying by Ken's side. Looking forward to seeing the group's reactions in a non-life-or-death environment.
shikyoseinen chapter 42 . 5/2
Well that was a completely horrifying revelation about Neemon. You've done it author you made me feel scared for the characters; especially for Ken and Hikari from now on.

I just remembered he was the one beaten to a bloody pulp during captivity and if one of your reviewers said is right on the money; oh boy it would explain so much why Ken singles him out. If he truly the evil mastermind? Or simply a traitor in the midst?

Re-reading fragments make me even more wary of him now; especially when he keeps behaving like an idiot. What really happened during the fight with Milleniummon?
Berry Doyle chapter 42 . 5/1
Wow. That was... a lot. And really sad.

You did a good job with Neemon, by the way. It had been bothering me that he had been so horribly beaten, but the idea that he was that much of a threat hadn't occurred to me.
ToastyToaster22 chapter 42 . 5/1
Yikes! Are you trying to kill me with sadness? The beginning of this chapter started me going yes yes yes yes yes oh wait, oh no, no no no no NO
DayDreamer9 chapter 42 . 4/30
Kyoumon... ;-;

"heaves a big sigh" Well, cat's out of the bag and boy is everyone pissed. But Hikari and Tailmon are on Ken's side, so there's always that. They can tell everyone the truth, explain things better. Miyako also seems to kinda be on their side, so there's always that. And what's up Daisuke? I thought you wanted to start over with the Digimon Kaiser.

Hopefully, once Ken's rage subsides, Witchmon, FlaWizarmon, and Wormmon can talk him into meeting everyone again. Or maybe ask the others to bring the Digimental of Darkness to them. I'm starting to see what Neemon did and now I know who the Mystery Speaker is: get the Chosen angry about the Village of Beginnings, so they'll be fresh on the hate train for the Digimon Kaiser all over again.

I'm hoping this means that Wormmon won't die this time around. I'm also hoping that the Chosen will see reason. I have a bad feeling that things are about to get VERY hairy soon and unity is something they need to prevail.
Anonymous chapter 42 . 4/30
Oof, that was a doozy of a chapter. Kyoumon's death was truly heartbreaking, and was that Ken about to go all Zeed (again) on the Devas' collective behinds? Also, the Neemon reveal was truly masterfully done. All this time, we were led to believe that Neemon was a witless, harmless fluff ball, but we should have realized some things didn't add up. If Kyoumon was so damaged and tainted by the last battle with Zeed, why didn't Neemon (who supposedly hung out with Ryo, Keiko and Ken as much as Kyoumon) escape unscathed? Why was Ken so vicious with Neemon when he held Neemon prisoner? If it was misdirected anger at the Digimons' inability to save Ryo and Keiko, he should logically be as vengeful against Kyoumon. Yet we see that he never bothered Kyoumon, and even still loved Kyoumon enough to tell him to stay out of this battle to prevent from getting himself killed. I'm going to guess that Neemon somehow betrayed the earlier Chosen and led to their deaths? Is he also the deranged voice that encouraged Mystimon to go after Ken directly? What's his endgame, and who is he truly working for? All in all, a fantastic chapter, and I can't wait to see the fallout and how the whole team (with a redeemed/purified Ken hopefully!) finally comes together to stop the real threat to the Digital World. And at this point, I can't even tell who the real/worst threats are. Is it Zeed? The Holy Beasts? Neemon's master? Or perhaps Neemon himself as some sort of mastermind (and wouldn't that be ironic)? Thanks for a great update and I look forward to seeing what comes next!
bobbyneko chapter 41 . 4/22
This is great, keep it up!
foxchick1 chapter 41 . 4/6
Can't wait to read more.
Pysco-babydoll chapter 41 . 4/3
Please update soon
ToastyToaster22 chapter 41 . 3/22
My my... these seem to be different parents than the ones we see in the show? That would make a bit more sense, seeinngas his show parents were really nice (if a bit over dramatic). I would love to see more Takeru! All this Ken and Hikari stuff is very important, but I miss my sunshine child.
bookgirl111 chapter 41 . 3/21
god this story deserves so much more attention then i think it actually gets -this is one of the best stories i have ever read regardless of it being a fanfiction or anything anyone else might troll on. keep doing what you do and i can't wait for next months chapter~
DayDreamer9 chapter 41 . 3/21
Wow...

Just...wow.

Mood whiplash at its finest.
shikyoseinen chapter 41 . 3/20
Eeergh that was uncomfortable to read about Ken and his parents. I'm not fond for the children to raise their voices at the parents...even if Ken is no longer the son they recognize.

So someone is shipping Hikari X Ken in-universe? Can't say I blame them, even I was thinking the same. She was the one who voiced out from the start and right now is the only person who knew about his other identity and the sickness he's suffering right now.

That being said, I am curious about Ken's relationship with Keiko before she died.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Update!