Reviews for Dreaming To Reality: 02 Remix
Oh wow xD This fic keeps getting better and better! I can't wait to see what happens next!
shikyoseinen chapter 25 . 8/22
Well Ken remember the old saying the first casualty of any battle is the plan of attack.
InDarknessWeHide chapter 24 . 8/14
Well ... I read them all in one day... I'm obssessed yes.

Are you planning to make Daisuke the child of Miracles? Since he did have the Digimental of Miracles? :)
Wow, what an exciting chapter! Now I'm really interested to see what happened with Keiko and her family. Your characterization is wonderful, and I love how you build suspense.

One thing I'm a bit confused about is Keiko's age. I was always under the impression that she was the same as as Hikari/Daisuke/Ken/etc., but is she actually older than that? Is she the same age as Taichi/Sora/etc.? The fact that she was an actress made me think that, but I dunno.

I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter! Please update soon!
TottWriter chapter 24 . 7/18
Holy damn, this story. I am in love.

Seriously, the writing is brilliant, your characterisation is amazing, and the plot is super interesting and intricate, while not being so complex that it's hard to follow.

I basically started reading, and now it's 1am and I'm at the end, and I would gladly stay up later if there was any more to read!
that one little guy chapter 23 . 6/19
This is turning out to be really cool, though I'm curious as to why Wormmon hasn't made a real appearance...
Great chapter; I'm eagerly looking forward to the next one! :D Please update soon!
Raj8 chapter 23 . 5/23
This was a great chapter, I'm lucky it updates so soon after I had just reread it,also I'm shocked at how few reviews this brilliant story has.

The characters really feel real and I especially enjoyed seeing Ken with his family. It was nice to see a more realistic version of their relationship.

Poor Daisuke really looks up to Ken, he's going to be crushed when he finds out he is Tiny Tower.

Also may I just say I really love how you are writing Vmon as well, he's an interesting character in how devoted he is to Daisuke although I do wonder if Ryu borrowed him as a partner and he has forgotten about it.

I also have the feeling that Daisuke has the crest of Miracles and Ryu has Tenacity, as I feel it better fits their respective characters. We'll have to see though and I imagine if Daisuke dies end up being Tenacity you'll do it well.
kingveemon chapter 23 . 5/23
Oh Daisuke is going to blow a fuse when the Emperor gets un-masked.

Anyway very nice the earlier heavier chapters this is a nice change of pace.
A sorta-filler chapter (Despite it actually being important to the plot)
nightmareeater532 chapter 22 . 5/21
it is very good and inspired me to write a similar story called the possibility thank you for inspiring me i hope you do well in the future
Iaveina chapter 22 . 5/7
This story is absolutely amazing!
This fic is definitely one of the best I've seen on this website! Please, please, please update soon! I am really interested in the backstory and what happened to Keiko. Keep up the excellent work!
shikyoseinen chapter 22 . 3/15
If he remains to have the crest of kindness, I really want to know he has become who he is today. Was he too kind that a tragedy made him this way?

After seeing this, now I'm curious to see who Keiko was in Ken's eyes. I doubt he's doing this because of a need to rule. Something like this he is driven to avenge her or something and the dark ocean has something to do with it.

Or is it?

He explicitly said not to trust what Hikari saw at Dark Ocean so I can't make a conclusion that early from the previous chapter.
DayDreamer9 chapter 22 . 3/14
...Oh F(beep).

This just keeps getting better and better in terms of the unexpected, from Takeru's taint level to Qinglongmon, of all mons, buying the farm. You're weaving together a gripping tale that I just can't get enough of and I'm likely going to come back to read over and over again. And I have a bad feeling in regards to Keiko, if I read the mood right...

Keep up the excellent work!
Silver Souhait chapter 21 . 3/7
This is, without a doubt, the most satisfying - and well-written - 02 rewrite I've read. You have an original, intriguing plot, and you're giving both the original kids and the 02 kids enough time and characterization for neither of them to feel cheated. Probably the only thing that's annoying me is that the conflict, at this point, seems to be coming down to miscommunication; even if it wouldn't necessarily solve everything, the story comes across as feeling like Ken just getting over himself for like 2 seconds and giving them a little bit of exposition would solve a lot of problems. Even with his multitude of issues, he seems like he should be together enough to at least try that. But who knows, maybe there'll be some revelation soon that shows why he won't do that. Anyways, keep up the good work!