Reviews for Dreaming To Reality: 02 Remix
Anonymous chapter 46 . 12/24/2017
Oh my gosh, what an ending! Is Ken also trapped in the Dark Ocean? Does Neemon have the ability to cross between the Dark Ocean and Digital World at will? Is that why he said he'd be able to take care of Ken and the other two trapped there? And why is Neemon's speech pattern so eerily similar to Zeed(millennium)mon's? Don't tell me Neemon was also corrupted by Zeedmon and is his agent! Or is in fact an aspect of Zeedmon! You have created a true masterpiece here, with fully fleshed out characters and rich world building. I only wish the Digimon creators had you as a consultant when they were crafting the first two seasons; I greatly prefer your version of 02 over the actual one, even though I already loved the canon 02! I am anxiously awaiting the sequel to see how the Chosen will shape up and rescue Ken/Keiko/Ryo and confront the devas and the Great Betrayer (yes, he gets his own title now).
DayDreamer9 chapter 46 . 12/11/2017
Holy Crap...

Daisuke's Mom is FINALLY wisening up to Jun's BS, but when will Daisuke snap out of his? I still say that the whole 'Armagedimon Rampage' was his fault...

I'm uber glad to see Tailmon come back and Taichi FINALLY asked Sora out. It's about time :)

But what will happen now that Neemon is out for blood? Where IS Ken? Keiko and Nyamon need help, so does Narakumon, can the Chosen Children wise up in time? I really enjoyed this story and I'm on my way to the next one!
iaveina chapter 46 . 12/11/2017
There's a seQUEL YEEEEEEEEEESSS!

Wow this fic has been a ride from start to finish and I have thoroughly enjoyed every second of it! Thank you! :D
Reishin Amara chapter 46 . 12/10/2017
Oh god..what has he become..And now it's time for me to read 01
rebirth-flame chapter 1 . 11/14/2017
wow that was intense...
and lol, I really enjoyed the part where Tailmon got real pissed at Daisuke. About damn time too. I had hoped she neko punched his nose though...
Guest chapter 45 . 11/12/2017
I have to admit, this is the very first chapter I have read of this story and I have just one word.
...
...
WHY!
I was happy to see a Tailmon heavy chapter, she is my favourite out of all the chosen Digimon, and so was glad to see that. Overjoyed so when you jogressed to Mastemon, who happens to be my overall favourite Digimon going, (I always knew she was stronger than Omegamon) only to have that joy, and subsequently my heart, trodden on and smushed under the merciless boot that was the ending. Did she have to die? Really... She couldn't have used her special move to finish him, she didn't have to sacrifice herself. Oh my poor heart.
Anyway, I have taken comfort in the fact that Kari got her egg back and she'll be around once more in all her cat glory, I just have to wait a bit to get over this and so hope that you don't keep her and myself waiting. Good chapter and I shall have to start at the beginning, but I just had to express my devastation at her noble outing.
ToastyToaster22 chapter 45 . 11/12/2017
Holy jeeze. When Keiko told Takeru “I got him” does that mean she has Wormmon’s egg?
DayDreamer9 chapter 45 . 11/12/2017
Tailmon ;-;

Ken has been healed, Wormmon is 'technically' in therapy, but what about Neemon? The truth must come out sooner as opposed to later, especially after that flashback...holy crap...

I'm really glad that Tailmon put Daisuke in his place, though it was over way too soon, but at least she put her foot down...and broke the table. Hopefully now, everyone can heal, though I have a feeling that Ken is gonna need just as much therapy as Wormmon after all this.
Cielmatica chapter 44 . 9/11/2017
This was too good. I mean I knew that most of the chosen children still had bitter feelings towards Ken and I don't particularly blame them on their reactions. But, the way you wrote this chapter leaves me in a struggle of hating Daisuke of his actions towards Ken and Hikari when she tried to defend Ken and maintaining my neutral standing of Daisuke as a character. I don't mind Daisuke, he's a likeable character even with your added twists but this chapter really gave me insight to Hikari's struggle into trying to help and by her Ken while her brother and possibly the other chosen mad at her.

Also, the way this chapter had ended; Epic. Seeing as Ken not being part of the light 'circle' as brief as I think it's going to be, -forgive me my memory is a bit rusty- with the gold light overtaking the pink, I'm thinking of the repercussions it will have to Hikari, if there are any. The tension is high and *sigh* I just want to express how well done this chapter was.
ToastyToaster22 chapter 44 . 8/3/2017
WHAT TH K.
Rales Mckoy chapter 44 . 7/17/2017
Damn; this chapter's like a train wreck. It just gets worse and worse as it went on. Then that flame of relief when Kari arrived and talked to Wormon only for it to disappear when Davis and Veemon appear. I expected the confrontation to be a honest shit show but this was even worst than i could imagine. Not gonna lie though i can help but blame most of this on Davis and Veemon. Sure, the reactions is understandable and i do not blame them for the betrayed feels and such but the ending pretty much speaks for itself.
shikyoseinen chapter 44 . 7/16/2017
Well this has become a fine mess. Why can't everyone just sit and calm down these days?

Daisuke you are an idiot. Wasn't expecting anything else out of you I've known your character for more than a decade now so really what was I expecting? I just love how Ken points out goggle boy views him like a generic game boss the player has to beat.

Ken I know you have a backstory to explain why you are the way you are but what you said in your rant is how tyrants and dictators justify their actions. This is not a hint I'm bashing you this is me complimenting how your character is written.

I'm sure without the taint you would have done this anyway you snapped from trauma and now waging war against the 4 digimons and Zeed.
DayDreamer9 chapter 44 . 7/16/2017
Nice going, Daisuke. REAL smooth. Now Ken's health and the fate everything in the Digital World has taken a plummet for the worst...and it's all. Because. Of. YOU.

Ken was never going to unleash Chimeramon. You knew it too. And yet you went and unleashed it yourself, hurting the boy who considered you his best friend in the process.

Enjoy that thought for a moment. Let it sink in REAL good.

"coughcough" "deep breath"

Hikari and Taichi's argument, I feel, was a long-time coming. Both siblings made good arguments, but in the end, Ken needs help. He needs friends. I can only hope that Babamon, Jijimon, and possibly even FlaWizarmon and Witchmon will break their silence and tell the Chosen everything because holy cheese, this is a mess; how will anything be resolved without friendship? ;-;
missmartian369 chapter 44 . 7/16/2017
Dang I really feel bad for everyone involved. I feel bad for Ken because he just wants real friends, Hikari because no one is listening to her, and Daisuke because he made a very valid point when he brought up his sister Jun and her manipulations. I don't know what is going to happen after this. Can't wait for the next chapter!
ToastyToaster22 chapter 43 . 5/30/2017
Maaaaaaaaaaaan, I always had a love/hate relationship with Ken's parents in the show. Like they had no idea they were being so incredibly damaging to his, well, everything. But afterwards they were so loving and supportive and tried to be everything he needed... I don't know. These guys are bat-shit crazy. Great job creating characters that are amazingly hateable. It's hard.