Reviews for Princess of the Kingdom of the Dragons
HovaStrider chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Story reads just like your summery, you need to rewrite and work on your grammar.
Honestly it felt like this was written by a eight year old, and you are...? (Rhetorical question: don't answer)
Dancing-Souls chapter 14 . 4/28/2013
Dancing-Souls chapter 11 . 4/28/2013
Awe family love darn the evil ppl. :P
Indicud chapter 14 . 3/16/2013
Is this a filler? Great story! Btw, only curious, can I know what Story arc or arcs this fits into :) ?
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 14 . 3/16/2013
Great update, I can't help but think that the murderer is someone much closer then we think. I also can't help but feel it one of the nice guys. Me being paranoid again
Dancing-Souls chapter 9 . 12/16/2012
Dancing-Souls chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
was...Tenten! *gasp* :)
Dancing-Souls chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
Dancing-Souls chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
Haha so it is going to come out so soon. Hey I'm a princess haha no worries.
Serpavia chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
Yay all my favourite pairings! Love the story so far!
Mel chapter 13 . 10/16/2012
U shuld keep writing you should include in a chapter how the evil dragon is like a tailed demon but without a host and you shuld also put that if tenten dies the whole kingdom of dragons will be destroyed becuase she is the high priestess and has all the poser that could reseal the demon dragon :)
kittygirlthing97 chapter 13 . 10/14/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY!

UPDATE SOON
IM TOO LAZY YO SIGN IN
BCG chapter 12 . 9/4/2012
I like this version of Tenten's "other life" as a explanation as to why she has no real story in Naruto. The only thing is that in some parts, it moves kind of slow (probably because you had so much going on and not a lot of time to write) although the last 2 chapters seem to have picked up a bit. I am interested how the Konoha shinobi are going to help out Tenten and her family.