Reviews for The regrets of a pirate over a complex flower
Anon Hetalian chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
HOLY CRAPOLA MY FEELS
Phantom1999 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Tat made me sad... :'(... in te end wen alfred sot kiku...
anyway great fic, and Dark Kiku (tats what i calz him) reminded me of izaya XD
and Arthur reminded me a little like Shizuo XD
Stray flower chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Well, i'd have left a review months ago, but this is my 100th time re-read it, so...

This, is a masterpiece. The plot. The characters. The words. Simply beautiful. I adore this, i adore the ending. I feel that this is perfect. Everything. How you picture the two of them is wonderful, i cried at the ending. An ending that doesn't end the fic, but rather an opening for sth else. They are tied together with the red threat. But wasn't allowed to be together. A master piece.
Asakiku4ever chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
After my 50th time reading this, I decide to leave a review, though I'm pretty sure you already heard my opinions about this.

I love it. No matter how many times I read it, my heart still hurt. I dunno why too. Not much tragic events actually happened. But when you gather all the pieces, it hurts strangely. As the way I see Japan's unrequired love for England, even though he didn't show it directly, I can't help feeling bad for him. And the way you portray their love is strangely beautiful. As if they are always tied up with each other with an invisible thread, yet none of them ever noticed that. The ending is more like a big question about what happen in the end, the unclear image of the future. It seems to place a heavy feeling into my chest, realizing that even though they love each other so much, the world doesn't seem to let them be with each other. I can feel both Japan's and England's feelings in the end.

Don't worry if you can't get the words from my reviews, I often have strange look like that. Sometimes even the writers themselves can't even see my points, but that what happens when my feeling reach their ununderstandable spot. Never mind me.

In the end, I wanna say I love your works, as always. And such a beautiful story lile this deserves more than 2 reviews (now it's gonna be three).

Love from a very strange reader,

Akari
ChocolateFrog97 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Why? Why can't they end togheter! XD Really great story, I love when Arthur is a pirate (grrr so sexy)

sayonaraa
OhIsobel chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
you just can't imagine how many times I've read this!and everytime I read this my heart begins to beat so fast