Reviews for Attitude Adjustment
Hisuiko chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
WOW, loved this chapter, so much landing on Spencer's shoulders, and he carries it off wonderfully!

Hissy x
Brinohms chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
Please update soon.
Brinohms chapter 2 . 3/20/2014
Great story. Please finish it.
Gershwhen chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
I don't think this was too harsh at all. In fact I think it's very realistic. I adore that Reid got a backbone and stood up to JJ for what she did to him. She was supposed to be his friend first. That she let him suffer that much was unforegivable. I do hope you consider writing more of this story, I really enjoyed the first 3 chapters.
CelticLairdess chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
love this story.
please please please continue it

merry christmas
Lover of Emotions chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
that is good. update soon please.
Chrystal06 chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
I really love this story! Looking forward to the next chapter xx
Miss R. Hood chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
i got to the end of chapter 3 and said out loud to myself, "why isnt there more?" this is awesome and i hope you continue with it
Bromance Forever chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
Please continue with this fic its Excellent, I love spencer in this; very realistic and you've added to what's already there wonderfully, particularly The fact that there is no instant forgive and forget with him despite JJ and the others efforts. I also love the hints of Rossi character that you've shown although I do wonder was the concern at the game for Reid or for Hotch and JJ as its rare for Rossi to show care for Reid on the show or in other fanfic stories, often coming off as distant no matter how much I would like it otherwise.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
Hey. Update already!
Flame Shadow1 chapter 3 . 10/11/2011
Thank you for writing a story where Reid doesn't forgive everyone after only a few breif "sorrys". I like that you are making the situation seem more realistic. I don't know any real person who would be fine after finding out someone that they had lossed was really alive.
Darlene10104 chapter 3 . 10/4/2011
K...Brain stop...Who is Anderson again? And LOVED the chapter! Poor Henri though...he doesnt get to see is god daddy...:( PLEASE hurry with the next chapter!
Blooo chapter 3 . 10/4/2011
This very interesting and quite well written, but it seems to be some sort of British AU of the show. You might want to have someone look over the story for the use of British slang/ways of phrasing things.

Also, in terms of the AU-ness, you might want to label this as an AU because of suddenly!Twins!
Wild'nFree chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
This is a really good story. You made Reid smarter than he sounds in a lot of other stories, so i aplaud you.

Please update soon.
Darlene10104 chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
Loved the chapter! I cant wait for the next one!