Reviews for Paradisian Ways
Guest chapter 9 . 10/16/2012
Though Im not good at reveiwing I will say tht I dont have an account but your story is always at the top of my favorites list
Like it Random chapter 9 . 10/6/2012
It's ok, it's just been a while scince you've written the story. OH I'm love How To train Your Dragon by the way, I changed my name
SamiGoil chapter 8 . 9/2/2012
Update
Voldyne chapter 3 . 11/2/2011
A neat chapter, though you could have drawn out the operation talk. And some more asshatery out of the king was expected... Technically Hiccup and Astrid are a form of royalty it would have been nice to see hiccup sputter through his introduction. I liked the dragon bit, we know what their doing and toothless discomfort is amusing.
Voldyne chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
short and a bit circular but it was still a good chapter...
love how to train your dragon chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
the other readers are just being lazy for not reviewing this awesome story update soon
love how to train your dragon chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
whoo! you wrote it I'm trying to typ up my story lovers of storms on the horizon but the computers

bin fixed still love this story!
Voldyne chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
sigh... review PLEASE! manners people manners :P great start, looking forward to more.

'"I (I'm) not getting on the floor." Ruffnut said, disgusted.' 'Except his girlie hair do was annoying her know (now),'

'The group of friends chatted for a while befpre (before) Quentin' Those were the only ones I noticed.