Reviews for Of Three
sonder this chapter 1 . 9/2
Of course Terra and Aqua can't leave Ven out of the circle even when they are tying the knot.
Haa, what a perfect way to end the trio's triangle.
I have yet to even begin BbS but I have stumbled upon enough spoilers by now to get the gist of the characters' personalities and the storyline so for you to be able to pull at the emotions of a reader who hasn't even connected with the characters at the basic level yet... well, that just says something about your writing, ne?

I really enjoyed the way you touched on each of the character's POV and how they interact with each other; the words they say and the actions they give (the man-hug and handshake - hahaa, omgoodness, a handshake after all they've been through... puberty or not), the way Terra views Aqua and her with him and Ventus with them - ahh, the last three shots really hit the place. I don't know how the game ends (not on a happy note is my best guess...) but your ending, well, it's certainly a nice believable substitute (for Terqua fans especially).
robyn little chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
JulieNyu chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
It was very interesting and cute. I really like it. :)
MonMonCandie chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
The drabbles are all really good! I love how you progressed from the time when Ventus was still new to everyone and then ended in Terra/Aqua... x3 All of these were really well written and I think my favorite ones were the last three drabbles! :D I could totally imagine Terra getting dance lessons from Leon and Cid asking for tea! FF7 and FF8 references FTW! XD LOL

Great job with these! I'm sure yamikonumber7 will love it! :) And because I should, would it be okay if I borrow that idea of Leon teaching Terra to dance? I feel like that needs to be made into a one-shot. xD I will credit you for the idea! Other than that, nice work! :)