Reviews for What if Pepper knew Allison?
HopelessDarkness chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
This is good; certainly not awful. I woukd bever be able to write a story but I can come up with ideas though. uour brave to put your stories Where people could judge and its all about practice:-)
jasninebarragan chapter 2 . 3/20/2014
Love this please write more
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Please continue!
tomxdougluver14 chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
I love ur story alot! PLEASE UPDATE, I HATE WAITING!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
Please update its amazing
Hillindi97 chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
I really love the concept if this story and the twist you put on it. But did you know that when Mrs. V-W pulls up in her car, she says "Vigilante"? Did you mean to put that there? I can't wait for the next chapter!
Cyren Nightsong chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Please continue this story. I think it is a very good concept on retelling the story of the movie. I like the idea of Pepper and Allison befriending each other early on. I see that it has been a while since you updated. Please do not give up on this story.
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
love this so far! hoping to read more of it later!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
i'd still like to read some more. I kind of like it
Dustfinger's cheering section chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
It's not horrible, just very abrupt. It feels a bit like you're rushing, or trying to force it. You just got to calm down and relax a bit. Be patient. Let the story come to you. It's got some potential, as do you. I wish you the best of luck with the next chapter.
SweeneyToddRules chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
It's wonderful keep on going. I think you got your groove still!
SweeneyToddRules chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This is a awesome story keep it up. I could picture this in the movie congrats!
chloe alone chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
i love this story and i love cry-baby please update soon.
Dustfinger's cheering section chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
By all means, please continue. It's different, and interesting, and I'd like to read more of it.
manizer chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
update you have 12 telling your somehting i have one i saying i want you to continue please continue!