Reviews for True Lies
Twilight Warrior 1994 chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
I can't stop grinning like a goober now.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Finnish soon! It's extremely good, but I kinda got confused about who was who. You are an amazing writer and it amazes me how people like you can describe things so well and fluently.
Lesya17 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Nice :p
m3ggi3 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
okay. I loved that. Seriously. Love. That is the emotion I feel at the moment *a slight tinge of confusion but thats passing* mostly just love though.

GAH!
Shadowhunter Joanne chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
This is a GREAT story..except I didn't really understand the plot.

I couldn't help but admire the wonderful sarcasm and wit that you gave Jace! It was outstanding~

Keep it up!
Pen-Always-In-Hand chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
This was immensely:

interesting

enertaining

refreshing

a little confusing and over all

well-written.

Let me see if I have this straight-Clary and the gang are art thieves, who in this one did a job for Magnus Bane. Jace is being interrogated by Hodge about Clary's wereabouts, when Hodge knows about Clary and won't say because of some incrimminating evidence. Jace is driving Hodge crazy with cryptic answers and half-truths. Eventually Isabelle comes to tell Hodge Jace is free to go. Then Clary meets up with Jace and they plan to steal the Mona Lisa.

Right?
AwSoMeStArNeSs chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Detective Moron loved it

! ! ! !the story was wicked! ! ! ! !

awesomely written

and the treats from maxwaylandgrey mad me laugh lol

keep up the awesome work!
ivashkov'sgirl chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
U should make this into a longer fan fic about them being human and working as spies or something. Just saying because its already addicting.
FreakyWeird chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
:{D u ever read the heist society by Ally Carter? Best ever, but this was well good ;{)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I really loved this one shot
MaxWaylandGrey chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Bitch.

I really like this (as you know) and I like how you changed the names. XD OHH! In the middle you forgot to change one Jason for Jace. XD I was like UH-OH! :D

Sprained your ankle...? Understatement of the year. *shakes head*

OHHH! Bitch. You need to update. P. R. O. N. T. O!