Reviews for The Keys Of My Heart
please update!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Update? :(
BrittanaIsPerfect chapter 7 . 8/3/2014
I just started to read this and I gotta say. I'm a girl number one. And I love the Randy Orton RKO reference in chapter 7. Love wrestling
silvi1821 chapter 22 . 7/13/2014
Please update soon! I love this story!
Guest chapter 22 . 6/21/2014
whens your next update? its so good
Guest chapter 22 . 5/18/2014
Thank you for updating and not forgetting this story. Would hate for this story to linger.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/18/2014
So nice to see this story updated. Really like the drama between Britt and Santana. Look forward to the next update.
1234writer chapter 22 . 5/13/2014
What happened to 23rd chapter? It totally disappeared before I could read it... Where is it?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Shit I totally forgot about this story! You have to update more especially now when Santanas sick..? And all the other drama that's going on.
C chapter 22 . 5/12/2014
What happen with the updates?
ruby-may89 chapter 22 . 5/12/2014
I want britt to stand upto her mum properly and be like this is my life not yours etc and tell her all the sh it charlie pulled then tell her to get gone cause she doesnt need that kind of person in her life.
SnixxG chapter 22 . 5/11/2014
great chap, i hate charlie -.- Aw sometimes Santanas attitude reminds me of a chihuahua haha, update soon! :P
LoveBrittana chapter 22 . 5/11/2014
I think this story is PERFECT just beautiful cause seriously Brittana can't get better than cuddling in a bed and saying I love you right? I just can't wait for the next chapter and I don't even know how your gonna top off the drama of this chapter but let's see if your up for the task and see if you have the skills ( which you already do have lol ) but great job again keep it up and you will keep seeing my reviews
Guest chapter 23 . 5/11/2014
Wow is this the same author? Because that is so left field. You don't immediately operate for AFib, especially not in a young healthy person. Control their sympathetics, and you'll control the arrhythmia. I'm very very disappointed in this story. The long waits, and now the terrible writing means I won't be coming back. Good luck with everything.
BrittanaLove93 chapter 22 . 4/3/2014
I truly love this fanfic.. Shame on me that I just found out about this fanfic but better late than never yea?.. :)

Btw, are you not gonna update anymore?