Reviews for The Keys Of My Heart
This is so good. This is one of my favourite Santana's and Quintana friendship. I'm so happy they got together at last.

You're a really good writer. Some of the stuff you write is so darn fluffy and cute and hilarious.

You are awesome
I won't keep you guys hanging yet it's been 2 year :( really sucks when fics stop updating after authors end note is that they're gonna update soon or something :( false hope :(
rg521 chapter 22 . 1/4
Just spent the last couple days reading this and i'm really freakin bummed that you stopped updating just when they finally got together. So worth it though.
mlanie chapter 22 . 11/4/2015
Hey!
I know you wrote this a long time ago and you probably forgot about it but I just finish reading your story ! it's very well written and i was in it until the last chapter.
the last chapter is quite a nice end but I wanted to ask you if you ever thought about writting the rest of the story ? :)
However thanks a lot for the story ;) you're pretty good
graces.chi115 chapter 22 . 7/16/2015
I'm really bummed out that his isn't finished. It's so good!
helplessromantic22 chapter 14 . 7/16/2015
Great song choices. By far my favorite chapter.
helplessromantic22 chapter 6 . 7/15/2015
Absolutely love this chapter. Amazing.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/29/2014
please update!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Update? :(
BrittanaIsPerfect chapter 7 . 8/3/2014
I just started to read this and I gotta say. I'm a girl number one. And I love the Randy Orton RKO reference in chapter 7. Love wrestling
silvi1821 chapter 22 . 7/13/2014
Please update soon! I love this story!
Guest chapter 22 . 6/21/2014
whens your next update? its so good
Guest chapter 22 . 5/18/2014
Thank you for updating and not forgetting this story. Would hate for this story to linger.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/18/2014
So nice to see this story updated. Really like the drama between Britt and Santana. Look forward to the next update.
1234writer chapter 22 . 5/13/2014
What happened to 23rd chapter? It totally disappeared before I could read it... Where is it?