Reviews for The Keys Of My Heart
BrittanaLove93 chapter 21 . 12/23/2016
This story is just...PERFECTO! Just the definition of perfection. Slowly built up storybase and how they slowly found each other is just beautifulll... I read this again apparently :)
Guest chapter 22 . 8/9/2016
This is so good. This is one of my favourite Santana's and Quintana friendship. I'm so happy they got together at last.

You're a really good writer. Some of the stuff you write is so darn fluffy and cute and hilarious.

You are awesome
Guest chapter 22 . 6/26/2016
I won't keep you guys hanging yet it's been 2 year :( really sucks when fics stop updating after authors end note is that they're gonna update soon or something :( false hope :(
rg521 chapter 22 . 1/4/2016
Just spent the last couple days reading this and i'm really freakin bummed that you stopped updating just when they finally got together. So worth it though.
mlanie chapter 22 . 11/4/2015
Hey!
I know you wrote this a long time ago and you probably forgot about it but I just finish reading your story ! it's very well written and i was in it until the last chapter.
the last chapter is quite a nice end but I wanted to ask you if you ever thought about writting the rest of the story ? :)
However thanks a lot for the story ;) you're pretty good
graces.chi115 chapter 22 . 7/16/2015
I'm really bummed out that his isn't finished. It's so good!
helplessromantic22 chapter 14 . 7/16/2015
Great song choices. By far my favorite chapter.
helplessromantic22 chapter 6 . 7/15/2015
Absolutely love this chapter. Amazing.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/29/2014
please update!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Update? :(
BrittanaIsPerfect chapter 7 . 8/3/2014
I just started to read this and I gotta say. I'm a girl number one. And I love the Randy Orton RKO reference in chapter 7. Love wrestling
silvi1821 chapter 22 . 7/13/2014
Please update soon! I love this story!
Guest chapter 22 . 6/21/2014
whens your next update? its so good
Guest chapter 22 . 5/18/2014
Thank you for updating and not forgetting this story. Would hate for this story to linger.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/18/2014
So nice to see this story updated. Really like the drama between Britt and Santana. Look forward to the next update.