Reviews for In Dreams Becoming Ranma
Fag Ranma story with no slash warning.
Veedramon chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Actually, I think Ranma life is way better without magic or Ki. As they say, the grass is always greener...
Wayne Clark chapter 25 . 8/2/2013
I hope you get some more time to bring out some more Chapter's soon, Please. -
Guest chapter 25 . 10/25/2012
Thos is still a excellent story although I was a little disappointed with this chapter because I was thinking that (as you have dubbed them) Suburban-Ranma would end up at the oasis where once he tells them Kami-Ranma & Slut-Ranma would teach him how to fight Saffron
sandcrawlr chapter 25 . 10/25/2012
Nice ending to that book. Keep up the writing!
Wharpt chapter 25 . 10/24/2012
Alright! The 'Suburbanites' kicked ass! I'm not sure which fight was better: The battle against Saffron or Nagano paddling that JSDF idiot!

Now they have to battle the governments to keep from becoming lab specimens. I won't call them lab rats 'cause they'll end up in too many pieces. 'How does the Goose lay Golden Eggs? Vivisect it to find out! Morons!

A Saotome Home in Joketsuzoku territory? My, what an 'original' idea! Snerk! :)

The only problem I see with the instant waters is how to supply magic to jump start the other springs. Drowned Girl is active, as we know. What of Drowned Boy? And where is Saffron's remembered Spring?

I see a possible omake in your future. If the 'Suburban' Crew had not succeeded, Beijing would have dropped a nuke on Saffron again. How much of the planet's life-force would he have drawn in to try and protect his self again? Enough to cure 'Global Warming' by freezing the planet itself? Food for thought.

Note to Kenichi - At least you're wearing an encounter suit. Japanese intelligence could have come up with a different uniform for you to wear. Such as, say, a formal tuxedo suit or a sailor sei-fuku!
dennisud chapter 25 . 10/24/2012
Nice ending leaving us with a chance for more. This one was a bit more real given where this came from, but I did like it none the less.

Kudos!
DnDGeekGirl chapter 25 . 10/24/2012
Nice place to build a house and start a farm indeed.
Richard Ryley chapter 25 . 10/24/2012
So the ultimate Ki eater ate all the magic, huh? Actually it makes sense that all the Ki adepts in this world would be Ki eaters since there is so little to go around. The Trio has also had to develop unusual techniques like the Ki propelled flying, not to mention the handy technology. Saffron seeing the wings and thinking it was some of his people was hilarious.

Nice chapter as usual, and it's sad to see this book end, although I'm looking forward to the next.
Shadowalker666 chapter 25 . 10/24/2012
Excellent as usual. By done I hope you mean just this book and you have another planned (pretty please say yes to that).
If not I hope your muse comes back soon and you do come up with more for this story or some other. I miss your stories when they stop.
sandcrawlr chapter 24 . 10/24/2012
Saffron, the spice boy that just won't stay dead. :P

Great chapter.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/23/2012
I think these would have made an AWESOME story even better

Chapter 1: When Ranma's mother thinks about having a daughter Ranma should've sneezed
Chapter 3: When Tofu sakes "He'll be fine" should've added "& not even a bruise on him"
Chapter 12: When Akane says "I used to love Kendo." should've added "until Kuno started chasing me"
Chapter 15: When Kami-Ranma says "We're hot as hell" should've had Ranma say "If I'm gonna be girl I'd rather be hot then plain"

Book 2 Chapter 4: When the Kami-Ranma asked if it was Kuno Ranma & Slut-Ranma should've added "What the hell have you been smoking" to there "Ewww"
Guest chapter 21 . 10/22/2012
Oh kami please don't let Kodachi or Kuno join Akane's harem
Guest chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
The way you describe Ryoga makes me think of Ryback, I can just picture him going around saying... "FEED ME MORE"
Guest chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
Good story but Ranma having respect for Happosai calling master is just wrong almost as wrong as Ryoga being undefeated