Reviews for The Best Day
falconrukichi chapter 2 . 3/6
If this really hapen even in legend itself. Im sure Merlin BBC wil be quite funny episode! I like it amd its good end up by bantering of Merlin and Arthur.
Athena chapter 2 . 4/14/2014
This is amazing great stuff and I would love it if you would please write more. I know great writers and material I work for a publishing company and I have an uncle who is an author and has his work published with us. You not only are good now, but you have the potential to be amazing. Please write more to this story so I can sample your writing style more.
ABVM chapter 2 . 12/13/2013
will you write any more? I loved it
Guest chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
wow, i just... love it :)
Commander Bear chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
Such a cute two-shot! I totally loved over-protective Arthur and you did a great job on making Gwen ic. You absolutely make more Merlin stories, I would definitely read them. Keep up the good work :)
madeinfrance chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
How cute ! My big regret about the show is that they never get to have a baby boy..Please, continue it, it's so great ! :)
OceansAria chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
This was SO CUTE
XxRav3nxX chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
Love it please continue this story and aww poor Merlin lol
Merthur1 chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
Lol I loved the end with Merlin and Arthur. I love how Arthur is already acting like a father. " if you dare hurt even a hair on his head then I will make your guts into Merlin soup." lol I loved that part. The only thing is the name, It really didn't feel right. I completely love Arthur's love and compassion for gwen and his son.
Merthur1 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Lol I loved it when Merlin walked in and Gwen said she was pregnant, being his good and sweet self he congratulated her. I also liked Arthur's reaction.
merethengilith chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
LOl, merlin was actually hopeful that he'd get to baby sit. I probably would be too
libgysig chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Very sweet, nicely written and totally believable! Kudos!
Fluffy The Terrible chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
Say hello to your uncle, Amr! XD
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
Haha. Great mini shots. :)
MerlinsDaughter chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
I love this chapter so much! The chemestry between Arthur and Merlin was amazing. I hope they use a story - line like this for the show!