Reviews for Good Breeding
Cateagle chapter 1 . 2/9
Well, it's an informed choice at least.
Venus914 chapter 1 . 1/17
Ambitious bitch. I dont want her with Harry.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
Excellent story! So what is she going to do with this information? This is supremely important!
BillBrink chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
In your bio one of the things you don't like is Ron/Hermione (or Ron and anyone smarter than he is), yet you leave us in this story with Hermione loving both Ron and Harry, THEN you don't resolve her crisis!
Reymen chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
Intresting idea but the ending was meh.
Currahee506 chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
More heh
gaschalk chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
It would have been nice to see one more chapter with Hermione's decision and results.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Cool!
Runecutter chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
A nice idea, but you somewhat end up only posing more questions, not giving answers. Ultimately it ended up more as an essay about breeding, interbreeding and the consequences on family dynamics than as a story.

Also it seems like Hermione did start with a certain idea in her mind about sorting out the girls for which betrothals were suggested, but she ended up only thinking about her own place in the greater picture? What about finding who's too closely related to be a good match for Harry? I guess the purpose of the scanning job as a red thread holding the story together got somewhat lost in the complicated and elaborate description of what exactly Hermione did to the tree projection.
Akemi831Sato chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
You HAVE to continue this! Please?
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
interesting oneshot, frost's poem is very fitting
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
AH, to bad you didn't write two one-shots about what would happen if she married Ron or Harry
firebluebird2006 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
ok i'm lost what was the point of the story again?
JannaKalderash chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Wait a minute! All of that work, and no clue as to the fallout when she publishes?! That's not fair!

I was looking forward to an explosion to rival Mt. Vesuvius!

And I hope she chooses Harry. Ron is an idiot.
Madame Minuit12 chapter 1 . 9/13/2014