Reviews for Dragon Skies
Yamashina Risaki chapter 7 . 9/24
This story is such a sweet little vanilla. I really enjoyed reading, and yes to hoarding. This is gonna be in my stash of favourite stories hehe. Thank you for writing such beautiful story. Love it.
YokaiMoonRiver12 chapter 8 . 6/3/2019
Ugh! Why is this story so good!? Would really love more stories in this universe.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/15/2019
All your stories are amazing and have excellent rereading potential. I started reading your fic about 11 or so years ago. About once a year, I come back and read all your Rurouni Kenshin fanfic again.
Your stories are just magical. The attention to detail and the flow of emotions between Kaoru and Kenshin are just perfection.
missloquacious90 chapter 8 . 1/29/2019
Interesting world. Loved it!
JoinTheDarkSideOfMagic chapter 8 . 1/30/2018
I loved each and every chapter,i wish it was longer but it was beaytifulky written!A unique theme,too!
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 8 . 12/27/2017
This is probably one of the most creative fanfiction I've read. I love the world you've created, and how each character fit in. Thanks so much for sharing! Absolutely loved it :)
Cheese chapter 8 . 10/29/2017
A!
paedirt chapter 8 . 8/4/2017
Another great story. Thank you!
fleeting . white . feathers chapter 8 . 2/27/2017
rereading this fic, and I STILL have such a love for the mix of Venice and dragons. I love it.
erzdylan chapter 8 . 1/15/2017
You are really an amazing writer. Your narrative is superb and your plot is very entertaining. I really enjoyed it.
Celestia8994 chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
*fangirl screams* if that doesn't sum up how awesome I believe this story is, then let me just say, holyfuckingshitballsthisstoryisreallyfrickenawesome!
TOSoldtimer chapter 8 . 7/14/2016
Liked this story very much. Also liked your dragon lore and Venetian historical tidbits. (I visited Venice in the 60's. The architecture was stunning, but at that time it was filthy, pigeon droppings were everywhere, even indoors, and the canals stank of raw sewage. Very medieval.) I can almost see Kenshin stalking down those streets, Kaora and Misao riding in that gondola. We experienced a heavy thunderstorm and got soaked when green (brown) water came over the bow of the water bus we were riding on. I can see why Kaoru would have had trouble flying through that storm.
If your muse cooperates, a sequel would be nice. Thanks again for a wonderful read.
SophieQuin chapter 8 . 7/6/2016
Awesome story thanks so much for writing
Guest chapter 8 . 4/21/2016
So beautifully I loved the whole thing! Especially the whole story's settings! So good! Plus the characterization was so interesting for them all... I loved it immensely!
Baymax67 chapter 8 . 3/21/2016