Reviews for Dragon Skies
Celestia8994 chapter 1 . 9/22
*fangirl screams* if that doesn't sum up how awesome I believe this story is, then let me just say, holyfuckingshitballsthisstoryisreallyfrickenawesome!
TOSoldtimer chapter 8 . 7/14
Liked this story very much. Also liked your dragon lore and Venetian historical tidbits. (I visited Venice in the 60's. The architecture was stunning, but at that time it was filthy, pigeon droppings were everywhere, even indoors, and the canals stank of raw sewage. Very medieval.) I can almost see Kenshin stalking down those streets, Kaora and Misao riding in that gondola. We experienced a heavy thunderstorm and got soaked when green (brown) water came over the bow of the water bus we were riding on. I can see why Kaoru would have had trouble flying through that storm.
If your muse cooperates, a sequel would be nice. Thanks again for a wonderful read.
SophieQuin chapter 8 . 7/6
Awesome story thanks so much for writing
So beautifully I loved the whole thing! Especially the whole story's settings! So good! Plus the characterization was so interesting for them all... I loved it immensely!
Baymax67 chapter 8 . 3/21
Ah I love it
JasmineDragon22 chapter 8 . 2/18
I was soooo hoping to read something about the morning after they were together that first time but alas. Great fic but I felt it could've had more detail. Spend more time explaining dragon culture but it seems really interesting especially the protocol with the females.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/24/2015
I really liked this story and I hope you continue it one day!
darkravenkb226 chapter 8 . 12/8/2015
Very nice
Sei chapter 8 . 6/28/2015
This was really great! :)
AI chapter 8 . 5/12/2015
Wow, the world building and the political landscape and dragon culture and everything! All so intriguing. Thanks for writing and sharing!
Phoenix Flight chapter 8 . 8/28/2014
Aww, cute! I like Kenshin the dragon.

It's fun to play with history this way, and I even get to learn a bit!

Thanks for writing!
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 8 . 5/9/2014
So, I'm not really an anime person...just not my brand of candy. But I decided to read something of yours since you're following my story, and this is very lovely. I've read several of these of yours now about these two, and you're a good writer-good enough that I can come in knowing nothing, and understand and enjoy the story. I wish you were still writing and updating! Really, excellent work. Thanks for sharing your gift!
UrmixMoonstone chapter 8 . 2/15/2014
This... This is just..just... just so WOW!
Earthborne chapter 8 . 2/10/2014
Ah that was lovely! And their interaction is so cute I can't I like how Kaoru in this story is willing to see Gohei and Kihei dead, but not to know the details. Before it surprised me that she wanted them dead, considering how morally uptight Kaoru is in the canon, but it made sense considering her protective dragon instincts. Nice to see Kaoru still retains her core of goodness though :D

Thank you for this long hard labour of love, I really enjoyed reading it!
ariel stormcloud chapter 8 . 1/27/2014