Reviews for Three is a Crowd
wdlwbt chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
This is great. Thanks :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
o dear lord this is amazing!
Ai Chiyo chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
That was brilliant I was giggling and cooing the whole time. Honestly, I thought that for a moment he might've gone for Sherlock, but in the end I think Mycroft really is the best choice. I mean I never considered it before now, but they are a rather good couple. It makes sense too. It's definitely not as passionate and reckless as it is with Sherlock or as gooey and romantic as with Lestrade (Mycroft wise Mystrade!), but nevertheless it is rather wonderful and it just clicks in a way the other's can't. I really love it. Honestly. It was perfection. You kept me on my toes the whole time. Especially with the Moriarity bit. I find it to be very ironic that it was like a love-square Too many people for a triangle. That's when shit gets real. And real it got. Also, I've noticed they do give out phones like candy, but then again they are rich or criminals so what do you expect? And Mycroft always was fond of his sweets!
Rhiannon chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Ok I was never ever on the JW/MH ship or the JW/JM ship ether but you have now converted me. I was at then end hoping half halfheartedly that maybe John would go with Sherlock but I immediately felt bad because I knew in my heart of hearts that he belonged with Mycroft. I've always saw John with Sherlock and now you have corrupted me.
Jezziez81 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I really liked that story. Normally Jim is not my favourite, but in this threesome (or fourthsome?) I liked his part very much.
Rose O' Sharon chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Awesome! :D

I have come to have a fine appreciation for JohnCroft stories and this is definitely, beyond doubt, the best one I've read so far. :D

Thank you for writing it! :D And I loved the way you solved John's dilemma. :D

Also, the pacing of the story and the characterization were quite good; two very important story points for me personally.

Looking forward to reading more J/M stories from you. ;D But I'm not hinting . . .
donnabella2k7 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Absolute awesomeness! John/Jim may be one of my guilty pleasures, but John/Mycroft just takes the flipping cake! Loved this!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
A really nice story.
1sunfun
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I loved it ! Thanks
This pairing is much too rare and it 's really hard to make it credible but you're doing it extremely well ;b
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Cool story! I recommend it!
Puggle chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Great piece of writting. Really enjoyed it. Thanks so much for sharing.
PrincessYun chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Loved it, it was brilliant even if a part of me wanted to see John go with Jim but you made me fall in love with John/Mycroft. Thanks!
insertwittynicknamehere chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I only found out Johncroft existed yesterday (although it wasn't surprising, rule 34 of the internet seems to be especially true for the Sherlock fandom) and you just made me ship it. I think that this is the first time I have been unhappy when Sherlock and John have sex in a fanfic, but I was really mad at both of them when it happened. Mycroft's a really good boyfriend. Also, I enjoyed the scarf scene at the end.
Blossoming Nightshade chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
you mean cell phones are not to be handed out in a similar fashion to candy?
MollySand chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
This story made me temporarily change my ship. I really love then ending and think John chose well. So romantic!