Reviews for D3: the true threat
bionic95 chapter 9 . 7/28/2008
that was a great and your intros are really funny!
Gundamknight chapter 37 . 11/30/2004
hey I am Gundamknight and I have read the coolest fic ever and nice work on poor ryo and nice appearances with my favorite villain from that movie and also ncie work on poor gogglehead as well and also I have to say about buumon and his two other forms and that was very cool with tai's new form and with bax that kinda reminds me of vegito and it was funny with the pumpling with rika and ryo and that was just cool with the motorcycle and I was kinda of curious if I can be on the list of favorites please?

anywayz I have to go but do me the favor will ya?

your new pal and fellow autor GK[Gundamknight
Kanius chapter 37 . 9/6/2002
Thanks for mentioning me as one of your three biggest fans. I really enjoyed this trilogy. Plus I hope your prequels and movies turn out as successful, but I am sure they will. Keep kicking ass. Now, I'm going to review your movie.

Be sure to keep reviewing my fics. Peace out!

Taiora/Rukato/Mimato/Takari/Kenyako forever!

Heres a couple name I thought of for Keke and Max. Maeke? Nah, Back to the drawing board..

Love & Courage forever!
Kanius chapter 35 . 9/6/2002
My god, that was fucking beautiful! Those last battles will be something to remember by. I can't believe Max is really gone, but he gave up his life to allow others to live. I really enjoyed how you handled it. *Sigh*

You've really outdone yourself, max. That was fucking beautiful and I've been enjoying this whole trilogy. If only this would have been on television, it would have made for a better season of digimon.

Now to answer your survey.

Favorite Characters: Max is the fucking man! He rules all! And Tai comes to a close second.

Favorite villian: Super Buumon, followed by Bummon's final form(which is really Kid Buumon) and the warlord's final cell form as third.

Favorite couple: Taiora and Rukato.

Funniest Moments: When you had the wrestlers kick the crap out of Ryo, especially Goldberg and Mankind! That Goldberg one was priceless!

Best Fight: Too many to categorize. I would say Ascendant 4 Max vs Buumon followed by Ascendant 2 Max vs The Warlord.

Best Technique(s): Mega Tsunami Wave and Life Bomb. But too many to name.

Favorite Moment: Max's final farewell, a very sad ending to a great hero. Max's victories over The Warlord, D-Reaper and Buumon.

Favorite Story Overall: The True Threat

You've really outdone yourself this time, Max. You've entertained me with some of the ebst damn trilogies I've ever read! Thank you. I've ready many dbz/digimon fics, but this one has turned out to be one of my favorites.

Keep it up! Cause after I'm done reading the last two chapters, I'm going to be reviewing your first movie.

Peace out! Love & Courage forever! R.I.P Max, you've lived a good life and you died with honor my friend. I salute you.
SSJ4Takeru chapter 27 . 9/4/2002
Excellent work, my friend. This has now become my favorite D-3 series. Majin Buumon is definitely like the real majin buu. I like you you decided to keep a little of the comedy to lighten the mood. Very good, work. I haven't see Kung Pow, but those are some pretty ingenius quotes.

Now we get to see Tai kick some serious ass in the next chapter.

Now to answer your question of who would win betwenn ascendant 3 max vs omega x 3? Whoa, I really can't decide. Thats basically son vs father there. I'm pretty sure they're equal. I can't really say, ma. You got me there.

I'm going to continue the reviews and keep your eyes peeled for more chapters of the D-Reaper Saga coming your way.
SSJ4Takeru chapter 20 . 9/2/2002
Alright, here we go again. Another set of great chapters. THe fusion was hilarious as a fuck. I liked the part when Kara had kissed David and Tike asked him whats wrong. Davis sais he was in 'dream land'. Then Tike pulls off academy award punchline 'Man, you need to leave that weed alone'. Instant genius!

Plus I enjoyed seeing good ol' Mankind kicking RYo's ass in Hell in a Cell! Ha! Hope to see some more WWE superstars along the way.

Keep it up. Looking forward to evil Buumon.
Kanius chapter 16 . 8/30/2002
Great, work! Now we got sorcermon gone and Buumon free to wreck havoc! Whoo and ascendat 3 was awesome. I knew that was coming, but seeing max kicking ass again is what I really needed.

I'm going to continue on reading. Maybe this will turn out to be the best saga of the trilogy.

BTW, will we get to see finally see 'Whoop Ryo's ass week'? I'm all for that!

The only way to find out is for me to keep on reading.
SSJ4Takeru chapter 12 . 8/29/2002
I'm sorry for not reviewing this lately. Please forgive me. Anyways, these were some awesome chapters. Now the terror of Buumon begans, and I really liked how you made Beelzebumon's last fight his best ever. Even if it was all in vain. I'm going to miss I'm looking forward to the later chapters.

I'll keep reading on and this time the reviews will come in much sooner.

Peace out.
AnT chapter 37 . 8/23/2002
Hey thanks for meantioning me! Really aperchate it. Just keep it real and keep up the ryo ass kicking!
AnT chapter 30 . 8/23/2002
Oh god was he stoned!

Max: I know! I know Ryo deserves some pay back but this?...YOU ARE THE GREATEST!
AnT chapter 26 . 8/23/2002
Wow good idea to have Betty be your bodyguard.

Terra: Hey we're your bodyguards yet you don't let us hurt the guest...except for Ryo and some others.

Me: Hey our guest must be treated with respect, Ryo not included.

Ryo: Hey I don't...(Terra blast him with a stun blaster.)

Terra: That'll put him out for a week or so. He'll be waking up with bird shit on him.
AnT chapter 24 . 8/23/2002
Man Betty is crazy, saying he owns Digimon and DBZ.

Max: No shit! Come on lets check out the next chapter, AnT!
AnT chapter 22 . 8/23/2002
Where have I been? Yeah Goldberg! Beat that bitch!

Max Snail: Oh yeah! Say AnT, about that Reality Heroes fic...

Me: Oh not this again! Look I don't know if I'm gonna write that megacrossover fic. I wish I could write it now but...oh god I'm advertising! Yes its a mega crossover with Digimon, DBZ, Street Fighters, and many more. Of course the main couples on the Digimon side are Taiora, Daiyako (Sorry.), Rukato (Bulls eye, baby!), and Takari but I'm trying to think of a way to mix almost all couples, the straight ones I mean. Keep it real, and make Ryo pay some more!
SSJ4Takeru chapter 8 . 8/21/2002
Way to go, MA! You really deemed yourself this time. Some of the best fights I've seen. I especially enjoyed the Daburamon vs Pikkan fight.

Heh, now we get the return of Beelzebumon! Can't wait what he does to our three heroes.

Keep it up!
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 37 . 8/21/2002
BlackTerriermon: (sniffles; sobs) That was an amazing ending!

DC: I have to agree-seeing the Tamers and the DigiDestined growing up and seeing Max with a better future was intriguing! The two of us'll definitely review that prequel. Keep it up! RUKATO/TAIORA/MIMATO/MAX/KEKE FOREVER!

BlackTerriermon: And don't forget to Momentai! (starts crying again)

DC: Who knew he was a sucker for this type of stuff? I certainly didn't!