Reviews for D3: the true threat
Anthony1 chapter 37 . 8/20/2002
What can I say that you haven't heard before from me or any other reviewer? I have read entire trilogy basically since the beginning.

I enjoyed reading the first one, which was 'd3: fight for the future'. Then you would follow it up with 'd3: max's odessy'. When that was over you followed it up with 'D3: the true threat'.

As I look back at those stories I can't help but remember that the first d3 stories was just going to be another story that would just be out for a short while but would soon be forgotten. Boy, was I wrong.

I know that you have heard me say that this was a great story in the two previous ones. But I have to say the same thing for this one as well. However, I have something else to say.

In my eyes you have written the best three stories that I have ever read and in history. Though this series is officially over, it will never be forgotten by me or any other person who have read it. Even if they read only one of the stories or even one of the chapters.

The d3 saga may be over. But it won't be fogotten. Thank you for the memories.
Anthony1 chapter 36 . 8/19/2002
Max is gone. And now all the DigiDestined, Tamers and digimon don't remember what happened what so ever for the past two months. Its sad that they won't remember what they were able to do together.

All I know is that the final chapter to the D3 trilogy will be a chapter to remember.
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 35 . 8/17/2002
Hey! What can I say...? A story of dynamic proportions, this was! I listened to "Hero" as it was on this, from beginning to end, and I'm glad you chose to put this song in. Now-(clears throat) To the survey, before BlackTerriermon wants something to eat:

FAVORITE CHARACTER: Tai/Takato

FAVORITE VILLAIN: The Warlord

FAVORITE COUPLE: Taiora/Rukato

FUNNIEST MOMENTS: When the twins ate everything during the party in the DigiDestined's Digital World! Too hilarious!

BEST FIGHT: Max V.S. Black WarGreymon-not even the Warlord or Buumon can compare to that one!

BEST TECHNIQUE: Mega Burst! Truly astounding!

FAVORITE MOMENT: When Max and Keke declared their love for each other. (BlackTerriermon: (laughs) Are you sayin' what I think you're sayin'?) Oh, shut up. And, why aren't you hiding? (BlackTerriermon: I got hungry, and those noodles were good, but they didn't fill up this tummy.) Yeah-I should've guessed.

FAVORITE STORY OVERALL: When Max visited the Tamers' world. Perfect storyline when he helped the Tamers take on their adversaries.

So, there's my survey! Until you post up the last chapter, and keep it up! RUKATO/TAIORA/MIMATO/MAXKEKE FOREVER!

BlackTerriermon: And don't forget to Momentai!
Kanius chapter 4 . 8/16/2002
Excellent work! A perfect way to start off a new saga! I'm really looking forward to these new characters. I rather no spoil myself and read through in anticipation. Keep it up.

Your prequel sounds great. I can't wait for that to come out.

Kick ass series as usual!
Anthony1 chapter 35 . 8/15/2002
Now that chapter really hit home for me. I thought that you would somehow find a way so he would stay alive and be with the others. But I guess you thought that this was the right way to end it and I can't say that it was a great way to end it.

For your survey

FAVORITE CHARACTER: Most definitely Max.

FAVORITE VILLIAN: The final form of Buumon and The Warlord for a close second.

FAVORITE COUPLE: Its a tie. Max/Keke, Tai/Sora.

FUNNIEST MOMENTS: Where you were talking with the characters before and after each chapter.

BEST FIGHT: Tie. Ascendant 4 Max versus the final form of Buumon. Ascendant 2 Max versus The Warlord.

BEST TECHNIQUE: Too many to name.

FAVORITE MOMENT: Were Max saids his goodbyes to everyone as he prepares to die.

FAVORITE STORY OVERALL: Tie. d3: fight for the future and D3: the true threat.

Before I go, I want to say one more thing. When I first read 'd3: fight for the future' I thought that it was just going to be a one time thing. But you continued with 'd3: max's odessy' and then finally 'D3: the true threat'. You were able to make a trilogy that made ever reader and/or author to take notice of.

Through it all you were able to combined action/adventure to romance. You even had parts were you had a serious moment then have a funny moment the next.

I think I speak for everyone who have read yours stories. From those who just read one of them. To those who read them from the very beginning. We thank you for making not one, not two but three stories that no fanfic reader will forget in a long, long time.

Thank you for the chapters, the moments, everything. You are truly one of the best.
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 34 . 8/15/2002
Personally, I think you should use, for this last chapter, Chad Kroeger's "Hero" from the "Spider-Man" soundtrack. It would be fitting for a true hero, descended from the Kamiya line. Keep it up! TAIORA/MIMATO/RUKATO FOREVER!
digi-girl1212 chapter 34 . 8/15/2002
no he can't die. no, i might go insane if that happens honestly i could. don't kill him. absolutly not. nope. don't. once agian i repeat myself don't kill him.
Anthony1 chapter 34 . 8/14/2002
I just have one thing to say about this chapter. This chapter was one of the best fucking chapters I have ever read. I would like to say more but if I did I would probably be kicked off

The entire chapter was action packed. To me it goes up their as one of the best fights in history. The only bad thing about this chapter is how you left it off.

You better put up the next chapter out so I can find out was happens. Till then (and it better be soon), see ya.
Anthony1 chapter 33 . 8/13/2002
You were right. I would have never done what you did in this chapter. Great chapter.

Judging by the title of the upcoming chapter, I have a feeling that it will indeed be the final battle.

To your question on whether or not to use 'in the end' or 'hero'. I think you should pick 'in the end'.

Can't wait to see the next chapter to this incredible story. Keep up the good work and try to get that action pack story out quick. Until chapter 34, see ya.
Anthony1 chapter 32 . 8/12/2002
Take a line from a bad ass song, 'the end is near'. Another action pack story. But that was cruel of you for saying that you are going to do something that me and dc (DigiDestined of Courage) have never done and not give us any hints.

I just hope you put up that chapter on very soon. I might not have the slightest clue on what the unthinkable is going to be. But I have a feeling that it will be big.
Anthony1 chapter 31 . 8/11/2002
I now I said this many times before but I will say it again. Great chapter. I especially enjoyed the fighting scenes. If I am correct, I am guesses that their probably only four or five chapters left in this story. Hope to see chapter 32 soon.

And about the D3 movie. I like the whole idea to it. Can't wait to see when that one comes out. Until next, see ya.
Anthony1 chapter 30 . 8/10/2002
Bax! A very creative name. Anyways, with now Max and BW beging fused together, it seems like things are looking up for the heros. But things are not always what it appear.
Anthony1 chapter 29 . 8/8/2002
Its sad that this story is coming to an end but I have a feeling that their is still going to be a lot of action in the remaining chapters. Keep the chapters coming as fast as you have been.

And to answer your question about whether or not to continue putting up 'Kung POW' quotes. I don't really mind if you keep them going or not.
Lonewalker chapter 4 . 8/8/2002
hmmmm. Interesting. But you've got to get rid of Renamon's obsession with max.

Renamon: And what is wrong with me liking him?

Me: Digimon romance is fine by me, but if it's a human, and I don't care if he's part digimon or something, it's just disturbing on my part.

No offence to your story, that's the only thing I don't like. Your stories are pretty good. Oh yeah, KILL KAZU.
Lonewalker chapter 2 . 8/8/2002
Interesting, like the others that I read and reviewed. One thing though, Renamon is a Digimon. How can she be hot?

Renamon: And what's so wrong about a digimon being hot?

Me: Find, sorry, but I prefer human females.

Rika: And yet you can never get a date.

Me: Hey, that's because I never asked any girl for a date.

Anyway, good story.