Reviews for D3: the true threat
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 28 . 8/8/2002
Rika: (glowing dark blue, being held back by Takato and DC) CAN'T EVEN THINK OF ANYTHING NASTY TO SAY TO YOU! YOU KILLED MY GOGGLEHEAD!

DC: Wait a second! He's okay-see?

Takato: Yeah, Rika! I'm fine...okay?

BlackTerriermon: Listen to 'em! Momen-

Rika: (turns to BlackTerriermon, eyes narrowed) If you even *breathe* the word "Momentai," I will get myself a new punching bag!

BlackTerriermon: (gulps)

DC: Eventually, I'll forgive you for killing off Takato, Rika and the others-and, that may come true, with Tai's awesome battle against Buumon!

Tai: Oh, yeah! Who's da man? Who's da man? Who's da man?

Sora: (laughs) Stupid Tai!

BlackTerriermon: And don't forget to Momentai! (gasps) Oh, crap!

DC: What have I said about language, BlackTerriermon?

Rika: THAT'S IT! (starts forward)

DC: I see. (grabs BlackTerriermon and runs off, Rika yelling in the background; Takato sighs while Tai and Sora laugh)
Anthony1 chapter 28 . 8/7/2002
I have a pretty good idea on what is going to happen in the next chapter but I won't give it away. Once again you have another great chapter. And I think the next one will be the same as well. Until then, see ya.
Anthony1 chapter 27 . 8/6/2002
With Daike now gone and Max still in another world. It looks like it is all up to the new and improved Tai to stop Majin Buumon. But the big question can he do it? And if not can Max arrive in time to save the day once again?

Oh my god, now I sound like that damn narrator from DBZ. Great chapter and I can't wait to see what will happen when Majin Buumon takes on Tai. Until then, see ya.
Anthony1 chapter 26 . 8/6/2002
Great action scenes in this chapter. Thanks you for saying that you are going to use my suggestion on one of your other stories. Hope to see that one somewhere down the road.

Keep the chapters coming and I hope to see the next one real soon.
Anthony1 chapter 25 . 8/4/2002
I bet I won't be the only who will say this. But it sucks that all the characters that were on the lookout are now gone. (for now anyway).

It looks like only Daike and Pikkan can stop Majin Buumon. That if Max, Tai and BW don't get back there in time.

Great chapter. And I know this might not be a good suggestion. But why not have the song for BW/Renamon be God Smacks 'I Stand Alone'? Its only a suggestion.

Until the next time you have a new chapter up, see ya.
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 24 . 8/3/2002
DC: Uh-oh.

Takato: Uh-oh? What's he mean by that?

Rika: (rolls eyes) Weren't you listening, Gogglehead? Some of us are gonna be killed off!

Takato: Eep. (runs off)

Rika: Takato, wait! I'm sure he didn't mean you, 'cause if he did...(eyes narrow; body glows with bluish color)...he'll pay, big time!

DC: Wow.

BlackTerriermon: Am I glad I'm not in this story!

DC: You said it! Keep up the good work and let me know when you post up the next chapter. TAIORA/MIMATO/RUKATO FOREVER!

BlackTerriermon: And don't forget to Momentai!
Anthony1 chapter 24 . 8/2/2002
Those were some werid attacks that Daike had. I have a feeling that a few, if not, most of the main characters will be good after the next chapter. But when are Max, Tai and BW going to enter into the fighting?

Great chapter and I hope the next chapter will come out as fast as this one did. Until next time, see ya.
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 23 . 8/2/2002

BlackTerriermon: Plotting for your Rukato lemon, where you and I are gonna teach Takato alllll about the horizontal-

DC: (covers BlackTerriermon's mouth) Ix-nay on the ex-say, okay? Now, excellent chapter! Hmm...songwise for Jeri and Pikkan, huh? How about this: Creed's song "Stand Here With Me?" Until next time! RUKATO/TAIORA FOREVER!

BlackTerriermon: And don't forget to Momentai!
Anthony1 chapter 23 . 8/1/2002
It looks like its all up to Daike to stop Majin Buumon. But like with your previous D3 stories, you always do something that causes the battle to change dramatically.

Anyways, I don't have any song ideas for Jeri/Pikkan or Renamon/BW. Until next time, see ya.
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 22 . 7/25/2002
Wow! Excellent chapter! As to your question, you could finish this current one and then start with the prequel. Keep up the good work on this! (shudders) I remember the Season Finale and wanted to strangle Ryo for both comments! (smirks) Goldberg saved me the trouble, though. All the Digimon gone? That isn't good, not good at all. Hopefully, things will be restored to normal at the end. TAIORA/MIMATO/RUKATO FOREVER!
Anthony1 chapter 22 . 7/25/2002
Things look bad for our heros. Will Tike and Davis be able to stop Majin Buumon? Will Max and Tai arrive before its too late? Why I am I sounding like the announcer from Digimon?

Anyways, great chapter. It looks like things will be heating up in the next chapter. Until then, see ya.
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 21 . 7/23/2002
Excellent chapter! In all honesty, if you're sick, you should take some R&R and try to get better. Let the rest of us handle the day-to-day jobs of writing stories while you recuperate. Then, when you're rested and feeling 100% rejuvenated, you'll come back with a vengeance-not to say you didn't do just that with this chapter, mind you! Keep up the good work, and when you post up the next chapter, e-mail me about it. I'll be posting up the next chapter of "A Rukato Wedding" within a day or so-if I can even get started on it! A little preview to ease your mind: The Tamers have to stop the Ice-Reaper from freezing the sun and taking over the Real and the Digital Worlds! There's only one problem-they've gotta find him before he can carry out his vile plan!

Terriermon: Yeah! How hard can it be to find a frozen popsicle amongst a city as big as Shinjuku?

Who said you could add your two cents into this? (points to BlackTerriermon-my own Digimon partner) That includes you, of course! And, you're supposed to be hiding. If my mom finds you, trouble can only come from her finding you out.

BlackTerriermon: Aw, nuts!

(sighs) Until next time! TAIORA/MIMATO/RUKATO FOREVER!
Anthony1 chapter 21 . 7/21/2002
First off, I am glad you are feeling better. Even though this story was a 'short' chapter I liked it. Keep the chapters coming.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2002
a reliable version of :

. ?sortdateD&gnr&type&rate&langenglish&animeDigimon&srchtsrcht&srch&showShow%2FSearch
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 20 . 7/12/2002
Wow. As for this girl you apparently like, if you don't already know her, get to know her before you admit anything; otherwise, try taking a chance. You never know until you try, right? I learned that lesson from my ex-girlfriend earlier this year. Awesome chapter-this one and the last one. Until next time! TAIORA/RUKATO FOREVER!
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »