Reviews for D3: the true threat
Anthony1 chapter 20 . 7/12/2002
Thank goodness is back up so I can read your stories. I enjoyed this story and I can't wait to see what happens in the next one.

On a side note. Don't worry about that little girl problem max. If it is meant to be, then it will happen.
Anthony1 chapter 19 . 6/29/2002
Great chapter. I read it before but I couldn't review because was screwing up. Hope to see the next chapter of this story real soon.
Anthony1 chapter 18 . 6/13/2002
Splendid chapter. I enjoyed every last bit of this story. But after reading the last few lines I have to ask, are you really going to have Max die in the end of the story? If so you better bring him back.

Hope you have the next chapter to this story out real soon. Until then, see ya.
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 18 . 6/13/2002
I enjoyed the story! The best parts were when Rika called Mike Tyson at the beginning, during the story when Takato was laying on Rika's chest and when Rika had her hand on Takato's butt (lol) and especially when Tai, Max and BW screamed throughout their entire trip through space! And also, at the end when Rika refused to nurse Ryo back to health. Keep it up! TAIORA/RUKATO FOREVER! I'm gonna check out your humorous story when it's posted up.
AnT chapter 17 . 6/12/2002
I know Ryo must be punished BIG TIME, but does it have to be this evil?

Terra: Oh I LOVE YOU, MAN! DOWN WITH THE DIGIMON KING!KILL HIM!
Anthony1 chapter 17 . 6/11/2002
Great chapter. Thank you for the name mentioning. I enjoyed all the little couple moments. Hope you put in more DavidxKara moments into this story because they are my favorite couple in this D3 story. Have the next chapter out real soon. And make Ryo suffer some more.
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 17 . 6/11/2002
DC: I don't know what was more funnier-seeing Takato in that wheelchair or...nope, I was right. Seeing Ryo being beat up by Mick was ten times more funnier!

Rika: And don't you dare forget it!

DC: Anyway, awesome chapter, neat Rukato moment in here-as well as the others-and keep up the good work! Hopefully, I should have the next chapter up by tomorrow. RUKATO FOREVER!
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 16 . 6/10/2002
Wow-I didn't figure that it would be Sorcerormon who bought it. Great chapter! As for the Season Finale, Takato actually did good-he admitted that Jeri was a friend instead of someone he loved. As for Rika, she recognized Ryo's attempt to impress her by absorbing all of her energy to power up his blade to take out a part of the D-Reaper-and it still didn't work! Gallantmon: Crimson Mode was truly awesome! Sakuyamon said this when the Mega appeared: "Can that really be Gallantmon?" To me, it sounded like Rika was in awe of how powerful Takato had become. And, when Rika was actually scared while facing another part of the D-Reaper, Gallantmon flew in front of her-and the others-and launched his Shield of the Just attack-sadly, it didn't work; this was before he changed into his Crimson Mode. The ending was truly sad-I didn't cry, but I wanted to so badly because the Tamers had to lose their partners, that I started shaking in pain. Despite that, when Takato saw that opened portal in Guilmon's shed at the very end, that gave me-as well as him-hope. Keep up the good work, and you can lay off of Takato-he, his soul mate and the other Tamers have been through a lot. Ryo, you can terrorize and beat to a pulp, since it did sound like he was trying to impress her-he even had the nerve to call himself the Digimon King! I still feel like throwing up everytime I think about it. Rika will probably be the first one in line-in front of Takato and me-to beat Ryo's ass! Keep up the good work on this, and watch out for my next chapter to be up tomorrow! This chapter will truly be a tearjerker to remember! RUKATO FOREVER!
Anthony1 chapter 16 . 6/7/2002
Even though it was shorter than normal I like it. Hope you do well on that test tomorrow and if you need to know what happened on the tamer's season finalie, just email me and I will tell you. I will also help if you bring back whoop Takato's ass week.

I have a pretty good idea on what is going to happen in the next chapter and if it like the one you had for 'd3: fight for the future' then I know I will enjoy reading it. Hope to see it up real soon. Until then, see ya.
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 15 . 6/5/2002
"I don't think there's a word in Webster's for how cool Max looks."

Excellent chapter! I listened to "The Biggest Dreamer" while reading this, and it seems to fit. Keep up the good work on this! "Takato and Rika are dancing so close, they might need a condom?" (laughs) That line is so priceless, that I can't even comment on it. TAIORA/RUKATO FOREVER!
Anthony1 chapter 15 . 6/4/2002
Stupendous chapter. I can hardly wait to see what happens in the next chapter. Hopefully, you aren't to kill off one of the good guys. And if Kara and David aren't the ones to be killed, have some more 'moments' involving them. Until then, see ya.
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 14 . 6/3/2002
Three things:

1. Sorry about your dog. I know what it's like to lose a pet since my grandpa's dogs died-a loooooooooooong time ago, yet mine is still as young and energetic as Terriermon!

Terriermon: Hey!

2. Amazing chapters! Liked the fact that Max is taking on the main dude at last and Ascension is finally approaching. I think I may like this next chapter.

Takato: And what's the last one?

Glad you asked, my young muse. 3. Kai and the phone book accident: (LOL) Too funny! (turns to Takato; glares at him) You'd better not-I repeat-not-make any mistakes in the Season Finale. I already know Ryo's gonna make a humongous mistake during the first half, and I'm ready for it.

Rika: what's that?

Simple-he tells you that if you're the Digimon Queen, then he's the Digimon King. (eyes narrow in anger)

Takato: (starts glowing an angry red) Where is he?

Rika: He says what? I'm gonna send him on a one-way ticket to the moon! (races off)

(calms down) Anyway, excellent chapters, thanks for reviewing, check back tomorrow because I've got another chapter typed up-all I need to do is to post it-and keep up the good work. RUKATO FOREVER!

Takato: !(races in Rika's direction)

I would not want to be Ryo right now.
Anthony1 chapter 14 . 6/3/2002
Great chapter. Sorry about your friends passing. On the topic about those other D3 stories. I wouldn't mind reading them. Whenever they come out. Until you add the next chapter, see ya.
Anthony1 chapter 13 . 6/1/2002
Excellent chapter. Now with Beelzemon gone and Max out of comission for the moment it will be up to Tike, David and Pikkan to stand up against Buumon and Sorceremon. Hope to see the next chapter as soon as you possible can.

For the next couple of MA'S CORNER'S, you decided on who ever you want on it. And I was just wondering that in the next chapter you can have some romance in the story. But no Taisora, MattxMimi, Takiar, Rukato or Max/Keke. Maybe something involving David and Kara. I mean besides have action/adventure in the story you have romance as the other genre.

Until the next chapter, see ya.
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 12 . 6/1/2002
Awesome chapter! Too bad Beelzemon had to do this, but that's how the cookie crumbles. As for next week's one-hour Season Finale, if you had a VCR and a blank tape, you could set it up to record it at 8:30-9:30. Keep it up, and thanks for the vote of support! TAIORA/MIMATO/RUKATO FOREVER!
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »