Reviews for D3: the true threat
Anthony1 chapter 4 . 5/12/2002
I'm so glad you added this chapter so quickly. I have one question that I must ask. If David's last name is Motomiya, then does that mean that Davis is the father? If so, who is the mother? For the next MA's corner, you should put in one of your reviewers that reviews your stories all the time. Hurry up with the next chapter, if the next chapter is what I think it is then I can't wait to see what happens.

Also, about the idea of having a prequel to D3. I think it would be a great idea. Have that story out soon as you can. Before I go. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY. See ya.
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 3 . 5/11/2002
Spider-Man makes a rare appearance, huh? Pretty cool! I'm perplexed on who to vote for, so I'll just leave it up to you. Keep up the good work! TAIORA/RUKATO FOREVER!
Anthony1 chapter 3 . 5/10/2002
You finally updated this story and I have to say it was a pretty good chapter. I have a pretty idea who this stranger is but I won't say anything. But I want to know when is Max gonna comeback to the others. In the next MA'S CORNER, you should put in guilmon. Have the next chapter out soon. (Hopefully quicker that this one). Until then, see ya.
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 2 . 4/30/2002
I hope Keke doesn't kill Max for that-we still need him to help the DigiDestined, the d3's and the Tamers kick butt! Keep up the good work, and it's a good thing you remembered about Left-Eye; I was wondering what day she died, matter-of-fact. TAIORA/RUKATO FOREVER!
Anthony1 chapter 2 . 4/29/2002
Damn, I wasn't the first one to review this chapter. That is only because I was watching wrestling. Anyway, I am glad you updated this story. It is coming along nicely. I also want to thank you for mention that I ask that question about Agumon and Biyomon. For the next MA'S CORNER, the guests should be Renamon and...Keke. And all I have to say about that is this: CAT FIGHT!

Before I go I was wondering if you every have the time, can you go check out my stories. You might like the one I am currently working on called 'One Person Does Make A Difference.' Even though you seemingly don't look like a DaiKari fan you may actually enjoy it. I know this is just a way so people will go check my stories. But hey, I want some reviews.

Until next, see ya. And I promise I won't try to make another review for a chapter of your story like this again. Hopefully.
digifan chapter 2 . 4/29/2002
Great story, update soon.
Riskbreaker chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
Good Story So Far! You Must Continue, I Can't wait for the next chapter.

DigiDestined of Courage chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
All I have to say about the next chapter is: finally! As for this one, pretty neat! Keep up the good work on this. TAIORA/MIMATO/RUKATO FOREVER!
wow chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
Anthony1 chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
Fucking sweet. I'm so glad you have this story out now. When are you going to put Keke and all the others that you didn't mention in this chapter? Also, when are you going to have max return to the others. For MA'S CORNER you should put Agumon and Biyomon. From what I got from this chapter their could be some digimon romance. Have the next chapter out soon and I would like it if you would email me when it does come out. Until then, see ya.
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6