Reviews for Kaze no Stigma Season 2! -Is currently being revamped-
Anime fan chapter 30 . 4/29
Thank you so much for making this. It doesn't matter if Ayano is a weakling because if your in love you can do crazy things. You are reallllllyyy kind. Let haters hate. You have us. I hope you will continue.

Love you (sorry for my bad English)
SourcoressSofia101 chapter 30 . 4/26
But what happens at the end I loved this fanfic don't change it because it came straight from the heart and that's the best fanfic ever one could come up with. I loved everything even if it came from a 13 year old because I believe that there is a child in everyone. So don't stop keep writing what you are writing because this is awesome. I only give opinions of what I think is right and true. And your fanfic is beyond that of others I have read. You worked hard on this and put your heart into it. That's all I have to say. Please update soon this story was the most memorable one ever.
-SorceressSofia101-
SourcoressSofia101 chapter 11 . 4/26
Good job on this chapter loved it.
SourcoressSofia101 chapter 1 . 4/25
This is definitely how it would have happened awesome job. :P
Xh chapter 30 . 4/22
I loved it ️️ ... But seriously no ending I'm going to start crying if dot find out out what happens... And by the way if you feel like writing just do it if it makes you happy everything is fine
Canis Lupes chapter 30 . 4/17
Take your time. I am truly enjoying this story, and it is really well written.

Wolf
Agent19D chapter 30 . 4/15
u just take your time to write them out.. WE - your fans - will be waiting wholeheartedly for your works to be released.. u have my utmost support and my undying gratitude for helping me come to a close for kaze no stigma
Agent19D chapter 25 . 4/15
we are all human beings.. everyone of us are imperfect.. we all have our strong points and our flaws.. it is not wrong for u to pour out your distress when in sadness and in pain.. this is life.. i for one, appreciate what u are writing.. as it helps me move on from a certain bad news about kaze no stigma's abrupt halt.. so i encourage u to keep writing for as long as u can, u have my support :)
Alexis chapter 25 . 4/14
I think your book is awesome. And to be honest if they do come out with a season two I probably won't watch it because I've considered your book the season two. You should definitely keep on writing stories your amazing at it.
angelicfrosty chapter 30 . 4/14
I know this story is being revamped but I still wanted to read the the original chapters since I started to read this story like a couple days ago! I really like this story and I can't understand why people don't understand the meaning of fanfiction, so keep up the good work!
gross chapter 22 . 4/10
i hate it please its just gross i mean stop writin is it a kazuma x ayano or a kazuma x lapis
nagisa chapter 30 . 4/9
the story is amazing! your amazing! keep up the good work ... i'll wait for another chapter...and don't let the negative comments affect you.
Lovely chapter 10 . 4/1
Just in case that's my real name but anyways I loved this chapter
Soawesome
More fanfiction chapter 30 . 3/20
Please create more of dis fan fiction!
More smut!