Reviews for Kaze no Stigma Season 2! -Is currently being revamped-
Ceddy chapter 27 . 4/23
Do not listen to the haters that wish to write as wonderfully as you. I am very much enjoying your take on this story. Please keep up the great work.
I think this amazing keep doing a great job. You make me want this to become the actual anime.
Tropicalnight chapter 6 . 2/4
I'm really hating Kazuma in this fanfic which is such a shame since i love him. But he is such an asshole here. I hope he burns in enraiha flames. Kazuma doesn't deserve Ayano in this fanfic.
Electric Flame chapter 3 . 1/29
I'm liking this so far. Keep up the good work!
Diana chapter 25 . 11/25/2016
I just started reading your fanfiction n I got to say I love it it's so good n I can't wait to get off work or finish doing my chores so I can just sit down and read thank you so much for writing I absolutely adore what you have written I'm cheering for you and I hope you continue writing
VampCrazygirl chapter 6 . 10/5/2016
OMG I love, just absolutely love you and your story so much! I added this story to my favorites back in 2013 and decided to start re-reading it since you are back and rewriting it. I just can't wait for us to re-discover this beautiful piece-o-fanfic together! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
i dont care if they cant make it like the first kaze no stigma i just really want to see how the relations go, i havent been that person in manga my brother watched anime and reads manga but i wasn't the manga reading person plz make another.
Rito Dey chapter 30 . 8/20/2016
Hey it's been what a year now...
When are u really going to write the story at least finsh it...And if u want any suggestion make Kazuma choose Ayano. Then at the moment when Kazuma try to save Ayan, she tells him to go and save Lapis. In that time Lapis saw all this and became extremely jealous. So because of Ayano Kazuma is forced to save Lapis first. And Ayano thinks she is doing the right thing giving Kazuma the chance to save his first love. But what she doesn't know is that Kazuma loves Ayano more than Tsu-Ling. As Benrdheart planed he used Ayano for his experiment and now she is on verge of life and death.
So what do u think? Can you complete the story.I am eager to know.
SSTrans chapter 6 . 8/19/2016
This is a great story. I'm excited to see what will happen.
Aipom4 chapter 7 . 8/8/2016
I love this story
guest chapter 30 . 8/7/2016
Uhm...I can't understand some of what was in your latest author's note because of the html or something stuff. zbut, this is still an AyanoxKazuma story, right?
icecreamnova chapter 18 . 7/23/2016
I'm a re-reader and I wanted to let you know to this very day I still love your story . I also wanted you to know this very story was the first fanfiction I every read and you inspired to read more you story was the opening of a new world for me and I want to thank you for it . in the beaning you really made me believe that thud was the real secord season of kns over all I just wanted to great job and thx
Raymond chapter 30 . 6/9/2016
This was the greatest masterpiece I have read in a long time. I believe it captivates many features which I believe should be in the second season of Kaze No Stigma.

One complaint is: Where is part 30? At the end of chapter 29 it says that the second part of the final chapter will be released soon. Is it still in development or what.

I don't mean to pry, it's just that this entire sequel, even though it is made up, really made me imagine how it could turn on on screen. I was really into the story, but it seems to end on the cliffhanger which triumphs all other cliffhangers.

Thanks for creating this masterpiece.
lamar chapter 2 . 3/22/2016
i like Kaz no stigma just the way it is.
Guest chapter 30 . 3/9/2016