Reviews for Bound
r - r chapter 20 . 5/27/2014
WOW - Love it soooooooooooooooooooooooooo very much. This story is soooooooooo amazing words can't describe it.
Please, please, please, please write more stories about Labyrinth.
Whyndancer chapter 20 . 4/29/2014
Having found and read this story a full 12 years after it's publication, I have no idea if you will read this review, but I wanted to thank you for writing a fic in which Jareth's owl form both features and does not hoot. I keep finding stories where the authors talk about him hooting and it's been bugging me that no one has done enough research to know that barn owls dont' hoot. So your raptor research has made me very happy. Also, the story was an interesting twist on the usual 'reconnecting' plot, one that I quite enjoyed.
mbender60 chapter 20 . 11/30/2013
This was fantastic. Made my whole weekend though I'm sorry it's over... I'll spend the rest of the weekend searching for more stories :)

Greatly appreciated :)
Monica
highpockets chapter 20 . 6/28/2012
Just finished reading the entire fic. You did a really good job staying in character.
Greenhemoglobin chapter 20 . 11/1/2011
Guuuwahhh, love this story!
zara2148 chapter 20 . 3/30/2011
Mmm, I like this. You didn't force them into some big romantic clinch, and you never needed to; in fact, I like it better because you didn't.

However you didn't kill off any hope of them ever being together; and I liked that as well.

And yes, I love the image of Jareth actually SHOWING UP at the impromptu bedroom party.
anonym chapter 20 . 2/5/2011
you know, amasing, that is what i call it. wonderfully real, hadnt read such a miracle in a whille.
bob-sama chapter 20 . 9/20/2010
Still the best Labyrinth fanfic I've ever read.
BlackxValentine chapter 20 . 5/3/2010
The ending made me cry in happiness!
BlackxValentine chapter 19 . 5/3/2010
I'M GONNA KILL YOU! *gets held back by people I don't know* why! *sobs* why did you do that... *crys more*
I'm sorry for that little outburst... I was just.. shocked beyond belief. You have an amazing story here, well done.
Greenhemoglobin chapter 4 . 2/16/2010
oh noe!
l'douenna chapter 20 . 1/19/2010
love it! it has captured sarah's innocent love. beautifully worded
artseblis chapter 20 . 1/1/2010
i enjoyed this story tremendously. i appreciate the fact that you kept the romance very strong yet appropriately restrained.
Princess Emarelda chapter 20 . 12/3/2009
Fabulous Story! You should write a sequel.

-Emma
phantome101 chapter 20 . 9/3/2009
A lovely and emotionally-filled piece!