Reviews for Gotten
Just Fetching chapter 12 . 6/3/2013
This story made me laugh, cry, and smile. Sometimes all at once. It was a really beautiful concept. I love how all your stories have the same true universal meaning. True love is out there, come what may.
nicoolerthanyou chapter 7 . 2/21/2013
That was beautiful
midlifecrisses chapter 12 . 10/9/2012
This is my second reading of this fic - its just as beautiful the second time around!
KlaineForever99 chapter 12 . 6/12/2012
This was beautiful! So romantic even! Love, love, love it! I would read anything you write in this verse! I love your characterizations of Klaine here!

Thank you for this story!
KlaineForever99 chapter 11 . 6/12/2012
Yay Kurt for confessing his love & what he envisions his life like! And yay for Blaine for taking a risk! You belong together!

God this story just does things to me! I feel like I'm living it with them; feeling the emotions right along with them! Great chapter!
KlaineForever99 chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
Boy! Marcus is someone you really love to hate! I want to kick his a** for Kurt! It's heartbreaking what he did to him & for no reason, but maybe to use him!

Love your story so much!
KlaineForever99 chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
First of all, the last two chapters, were WOW! Enjoyed the smut! You're story is so good; it's addicting! I read most of it yesterday, but then skimmed through the last few chapters because I couldn't wait to find out what happened!

The storyline is tragic & makes me feel heartbroken! They were friends for so long & ended up missing out on what could have been bliss for the both of them together! Instead, Kurt met Marcus & it just broke Kurt! It's hard to read about what Marcus did to him sexually & emotionally! You, dear writer really know how to pull on the heart strings. Thank God Kurt came back to Blaine!

Thank you for this story! You really write the emotions of it well!
BlurtItAllOut chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
This was just amazing - love all of it!
erickp101 chapter 13 . 3/11/2012
That was sooo good, and I can't wait to read the sequel you're making !
TheMaywat chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
I really like this: “It was just so tedious, all these mechanics of getting to know each other, weighing reactions, interpreting words and behaviors. Like trying to learn a new language every time, when I already knew one perfectly.” What a perfect comparison. And your characterization of 25-year-old Blaine is fantastic. He’s in his head a lot (which I actually think rings true for canon!Blaine) and he’s just jaded enough from all the crap he’s had to deal with thus far. And you do a great job of explaining him without giving an outright explanation. I totally believe your Blaine.
TheMaywat chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
What a great start! I am intrigued. I really like your writing style. It flows very well, both language-wise and plot-wise. It’s not stilted at all, which I VERY MUCH appreciate, you have no idea (or maybe you do). It just sucks when you come across a story that has such a wonderful idea behind it but then throws you off completely because of silly grammatical problems and rushed storytelling. Thanks for not having either of those issues :)

Anyway, this fic looks to be very promising. I think I’ll now proceed to read it all in one sitting.
PCJC24 chapter 12 . 1/22/2012
Amazing and beautiful. I normally don't read future fics, but yours was so great, I loved reading it so much, so much so when I had to leave to go to a club meeting, I was saddened :( lol Anyway, I hope you decide to continue, but if not, I had a great time reading it, and I really loved how their relationship developed from the start. And picturing Kurt with long hair is sort of interesting, it was hard, but also kind of odd, I want to see him with long hair now! hehe.
MyMagentaPeach chapter 12 . 1/20/2012
This is so sweet:

"I haven't deluded myself into thinking I'll get rich as a musician, and certainly not at first. So at least one of us should be able to support our family, and with your talent and passion, I'm sure in five years you will."

So, a morning well spend, reading this story. It was interesting to see that my old reading habits still prevail. I stopped reading and did something else when I reached the last chapter. I have done that with books too, as long as I can remember, dragged out reading the last pages, the last chapter, the final part, because I do not want the wonderful that reading this is to end. Now it just did. Thank you for filling my life with some more wonderful of yours.

Love YOU,

M
MyMagentaPeach chapter 11 . 1/20/2012
I wrote you a PM, my review for this chapter got far too persoanl. Love You, M
MyMagentaPeach chapter 10 . 1/20/2012
I would throw eggs, be sure of that, if I wasn't so busy moving quickly on to the next chapter. Such a vicious cliffhanger.

Love You!