Reviews for The Faithful Companion
mudkipz chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
Wahoo! Johnlock ftw
The Agent of Mystery chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
... This made me very happy.
xXKatnissXx chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
:.D that was so cute! *happy tears*
LiveLoveGlee chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
I do feel better now! Lol. Omg. I loved it! :-D
Lydiacatfish chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
D'aww. That ending was so sweet. Thank you!
LiveLoveGlee chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Wlolwpqmnrtmlwlwn my heart :-O

So well written :-)
KayTeeBeth chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Wow, I can't believe I only just found this. I loved it. Such an original idea that worked oddly well. Great work.
Lydiacatfish chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
You know what I think, I think there should be a bit more like the end of the second game. Eh? Eh?
misher chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I love BBC Sherlock and I love portal ... just beautiful! ;_;
Sally Sparrow chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Oh my goodness, I love you so much for writing that :D HOW DID YOU WRITE THAT WITHOUT CRYING? I was practically sobbing; I thought having to incinerate your companion cube in the game was heartbreaking, but when I imagined Martin Freeman's sad kitten face and that burned jumper...Anyway, it was amazing, awesome writing all that good stuff:) I especially liked the MORiARTY touch. Very clever. Thank you for writing this!
Tall Tails - Feline Jaye chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
You brought back all my feels from playing Portal. That cube was just like a cube to me. This, actually, is a rather perfect parallel though. Very good story.
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
This was really good. I loved the idea of replacing the companion cube with John. I think I have seen a picture of this on Deviant Art. ;)
Hybrid chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I desperately need an epilouge matching the end of Portal 2 now...
angelwithabutt chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
EPICSAUCE! I usually don't use that word, but today, I HAD to. The story is so epic!
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
This is amazing. This is BEYOND amazing. Of course MORiARTY would be GLaDOS.

[wibble] Poor Sherlock! Poor John!

I've never actually played the game, but I've listened through GLaDOS's quotes from it, so I can hear MORiARTY saying those lines and it's amazing.

The "I don't blame you" at the end was just fantastic. I want to hug both of them.

I can just see Sherlock, when he gets to the end of the game, ripping MORiARTY to pieces…ahhhh, this whole thing is amazing! :D