Reviews for But he is Harry sodding Potter
rakely chapter 10 . 2/15
I was wondering if you are going to update this story? Reply if you are.
Please update soon!
Iwa Fury chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
why did you stop? PLEASE CONTINUE!
AliceCullen3 chapter 10 . 10/31/2014
LOVE IT!
scruffleya chapter 10 . 4/6/2013
Please continue this? I am only new to this fandom, but this is one of the best stories I've read, and I really want to know what happens!
TigerInTheMoonlight chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
How is it possible that this doesn't have more reviews? I've read stories that had hundreds of reviews but weren't nearly this good! Are you planning to continue the story at all? I hope you do because I love it!
animeloveramy chapter 10 . 5/9/2012
I'm loving this, i truly am. i cant wait to see what happens; should be interesting hu?

update soon please~!
Greiiy chapter 10 . 4/2/2012
Oh my god, I LOVE this story so far. It's funny, it's witty, and it seriously has a certain edge to it that I love. If you do not finish this story, I may have to resort to refusing to go to bed until you agree to continue :p I will seriously be checking every day for updates! I hope you haven't given up on it, because you're talent is amazing.
ryouXichigo-lover chapter 10 . 1/25/2012
Lol loooooooooooove it :)
DustyTears chapter 10 . 1/7/2012
Oh my gosh this story is too good! I loves it! Ussually people have a difficult time writing humor that is actually but I love it! Please, please update soon! Live Long And Prosper!
MarquisOfSham chapter 6 . 12/30/2011
Just thought I'd mention it, Harry's aunt and uncle live in Privet Drive, not Private Drive. I.e, a road named after a type of tree. Otherwise, this story is fantastic! Don't stop writing, Please!
nicawonder chapter 10 . 12/28/2011
lol Harry is quite funny
Yana5 chapter 10 . 12/26/2011
:-)
aryllia chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
For a first I think it's pretty damn good. I'm intrigued with your inclusion. Most fanfic writers (and occasionally Rowling) seem to forget about them. Here it seems like they're not only present but up to something!

The only problem I have is that the POV is bouncing around like a rubber ball between Harry and Draco. In the end of the chapter especially - there's one place where you change POV several times in one paragraph.
flame-of-strife-08 chapter 10 . 12/26/2011
gaaah D: where'd the next button go!

I just want you to know that this is one of the cutest stories I've ever read and that you are VERY talented.

One thing that I don't like about Fanfiction is how characters personalities get distorted in order to fit better with the plot the author is writing, but you took the characters HP gave you and gave them a story in which they could still operate as themselves. and I admire you completely for that :D

I have noticed some spelling/grammar errors here and there but nothing too major, I think there was a 'to' that should have been a 'two' and a few words that needed to be past or future tensed but other than that this is perfect! I cant wait for your next update!

~Lee