Reviews for lend me your heart and i'll just let you fall
thewasabipea chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Beautiful. I love this exploration in a different format, and I love the glimpses, as much as it hurts because it isn't ever enough. Caroline dying at 36 broke my heart. I can see Damon coming back, and being more lost than ever.
DLHKM chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
You've reduced me to tears, and I loved it. This was heart-wrenching, and beautiful, and well-done. Brilliant. Until next time!
Lady Shaye chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Perfection. This thing. Right here. Perfect format, perfect characterization, perfect amount of vagueness...perfect EVERYTHING. *sigh* Okay, I can die happy now, I have officially read the perfect Daroline story and described it using the word "perfect" far too many times.
Really, though. Flawless. Now I'm off to go watch the first few episodes of Vampire Diaries and use it to satisfy my cravings for Daroline WHICH CANNOT EVER BE FULLY SATED.
:) You are amazing, love.
wsm021 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
This broke my heart and I don't even ship Daroline. it's that good.
xshedreamsinredx chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Aww... that made me tear up. It's just so romantic and tragic like Gone with the wind. Like your choice of words and the storyline. Hated (In a good way) the part where Damon goes to meet Caroline and finds out she is married but then again he deserves it for abandoning her, the part where she dies is seriously sad but I really like the fic. Wish you have got another Daroline fic lined somewhere.
chillwithJyl chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
OH MY GOD THAT WAS JUST BEAUTIFUL! :(
ixxivxcvi chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Nothing exquisite to say except this was beautiful. And romantic and heart wrenching and realistic. Good job. Goodjobgoodjob.
le loser chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Ok, fuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyou.

You've brought out my bloody emotional side with this and I started to cry but I'm a big girl so I fought it back but holy shittt, Autumn. This was staggering and majestical and wonderful and heartbreaking all at the same time.

AND you posted another fic (yes, I've been reduced to speaking in cheap vodka terms, ish) what seems like only a few days after the previous one, but don't get mad at me because I know it hasn't really been that quick I've just been stressed with writing reports and speeches and watching TV that time seems to fly.

How do you do such wonders?

Also, I notice you're obsessed with Mumford & Son's. And Daroline. And Daroline sex.

None of which I have a problem with.

Carry on.
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
gah. this is gorgeous. i don't ship damon/caroline, but this is beyond beautiful.
xWrittenInTheStarsx chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
lovvve it! D
DreamsCanComeTrue chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
OMG, this is absolutely amazing. It's so rare to find good quality writing like this on here. Job well done. You are super talented. xD
VampCaroline chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
love it!
Klefaroline chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Beautiful Written Story! :)
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
oh my god, the way your fics make me feel is just ... oh! i can't think of anything coherent to say - you've left me breathless and lost for words. abso-fucking-lutely BEAUTIFUL.x
vampurr chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
wow, oh so good. love it.