Reviews for Someone Borrowed
Worst last chapter
Horrible
greenveglj chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
Soo good! I love how disillusioned Michael is about Division, and yet so weirdly loyal. Cute morning together and blazing hot buildup to their kiss. ;-) Thanks for sharing again! *continues reading*
Greenvegljgmail chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Yay! I'm so glad I stumbled on this after searching for "Michael/nikita fake relationship fic". Thanks so much for writing this, totally what I was looking for. Awesome fic, thanks!
L'Hasardeuse chapter 6 . 10/18/2013
I loved it, I stayed up late to finish it because I just couldn't wait for more. I have exams to study for, projects to write and everything, but i truly don't care for the moment, I feel very satisfied. Thanks to you.
I like how...nostalgic -for lack of a better word- your writing is, with the lack of real and direct conversion between the character. But you're a good enough writer that it just felt natural, it felt real actually, I felt everything.

So yeah, I think this is wonderful, and you're great!
Misery's-Toll chapter 6 . 6/2/2013
How the heck does this only have 27 reviews. This is THE best Mikita fic I've read, and I've been searching high and low for a long while. I'm very glad to have found you.

I think what's so amazing is that, especially in the first few chapters, you really captured the pent up emotion and frustration that kept Nikita and Michael so close, yet so far away from each other. There is a definite sensuality to their relationship within the first half of the first season that lies in the push and pull of their attraction to each other, and how it contradicts the lives they lead. They kick and hit each other because kisses aren't a possibility. You simultaneously portrayed the fierceness and raw gentleness of their personalities so expertly, I could feel the tension and chemistry between them during every scene.

Just when I worried that you were going to base their relationship on physicality alone, you had the part where they skipped work and played themselves for a day, and they really opened up to each other. It sealed the sincerity of the whole relationship, and gave me hope that they could last despite everything keeping them apart. There were definitely times when I was convinced that there was no way things could end positively, but I think because of that one chapter where they bared their souls, I believed you when you gave them a fairy tale ending.

And as a side note, I loved your Birkoff and Amanda. I think so few people really capture Amanda's voice, so it really pleased me to get that same uneasy feeling when she spoke that I got during S1.

I also enjoyed the 24 reference!

This may be an odd request, but I was wondering if you are willing to beta people's fics? I've started on a Nikita project of my own, but I am in need of an editor, and someone to help me flesh out my ideas. Since I am so completely blown away by your talent, I think I would definitely respect your criticisms on whatever I write. I'd certainly understand if its not something your interested in doing, but I just thought I'd ask!

I look forward to reading any more Nikita fics that you publish in the future! (:

-MT
Sassassin chapter 6 . 5/30/2013
Let me tell you something. Finding well-written fanfiction in this fandom is like finding a needle in a needle stack, but then I found your fic. It's honestly so good, it's quality and you have characterization nailed to a T. While a lot of things stray from the canon, I take into account that this was written well before most of it happened, and I'll gladly suspend disbelief in order to enjoy this fully.

A happy end. For a while I didn't think it was possible but it happened, and it made me so very fucking happy. In the canon, we all know Percy's death didn't end the life she knew for Nikita and Michael. However, I'd rather have Amanda not being an evil bitch and torture the living hell out of Nikita in every way possible because how much more pain does this woman need to take?

Nikita miscarrying was heartbreaking. Michael thinking Nikita was dead was so not a fun feeling to have to sit through.

But I liked Ryan and Owen, brief but serving their purpose. A lot of things in this fanfiction made me squeal and made me flail, and I'm so glad you managed to do that because it felt wonderful.

Since watching the season three finale I have been in a constant state of heartbreak, and I've literally been obsessing over the show and putting myself through the masochistic agony of listening to Hanging On by Ellie Goulding and rewatching the last scene etc., but reading this fanfiction has made me feel better about it, and maybe, just maybe, this fanfiction might be the reason I make it through the hiatus. (Because maybe in the canon, Nikita won't ever get a happy end like this, but at least I'll have this.)

Thank you for writing and sharing this story, it was truly wonderful.
Befham chapter 6 . 10/23/2012
Best Nikita story I've ever read. You stay true to the characters and your writing style is very compelling. An interesting twist to the story.
dandelionsugar chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
This was an absolutely wonderful story. Ah, I love Mikita and you made the AU work perfectly :)
Sincerely Tiffany chapter 4 . 5/19/2012
Great story! Love Nikita AND Michael!
wacko789 chapter 6 . 5/14/2012
What a WONDERFUL and PHENOMONAL story! I was on the edge my seat the whole time i was reading this fic! They way you portayed them was spot on! I could totally see this happening on the show even though its sort of AU. I love how it wasn't too cheesy and the plot lines, especially the obstacles they had to go through, were PERFECT! It defiantly portayed how manipulative Percy and Amanda are. Once again, BRILLIANT story! You Definetly need to write more Nikita/ Michael stories, whether it's AU or not :D
Veuve Noir chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
if you ever decide that he'll have a more just tell me

I was captivated by the story

I loved the end when Nikita kills Percy
Veuve Noir chapter 4 . 1/22/2012
Oh no I hope nothing gonna happen to the baby
Nikita6 chapter 6 . 12/5/2011
wow! This was awesome. You had me on the edge of my seat, feeling nikita and michael's pain, their anger, everything! I loved it!
magikash chapter 6 . 12/1/2011