Reviews for Under A Spell
YaoiDragonLvr89 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Please continue, i'd like to see where this goes.
CreamyChocolatez chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Noooooooo why did you stop writing such a beautiful story! Please continue!
Chaseha-Wing chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This is REALLY good, but there are a few continuous spelling mistakes such as the words "second," and "else." Aside from that I like your style, just triple check with spell check a few times

Your plot's pretty good, I'd argue that this should be in the Tim section rather then Dick Grayson, however I like this so far. Tim had better return the angel soon, and as for the drugs, I bet it has something to do with his blood type and body. I've heard quite a few people are allergic to certain drugs and others can't have any at all, but I've never read about it in a fan fic to this level. I wonder if he's had this 'allergy' since he was a child, if so Alfred should have had a medical record that informed everyone on this. Still, its not like Nightwing was around enough to know these things about his bro, and Tim may have stalked him and looked him up, but there are some things people just can't know. hopefully Jason will be okay after this... however it is in his rights to punch Tim across the face for all the trouble he's caused him. Dick too (Conner gets away with it because punching his face would break Jason's hand. Stupid invisibility!).
Zero chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
First off, you misuse "secant" its a term used for math and not in the manner you hoped it was for. Secant is a term in mathematics derived from the Latin secare ("to cut"). It may refer to: a secant line, in geometry. It really throws off the story with the wrongly used word. "Second" is the term that would be better to use as its meaning is what you were using "secant" for. For example "secant head" is wrong when "second head" is correct for a better flow and usage. If you do not have a beta it be wish to get one to help with the word usage and flow. Second, the plot is very good, but some parts throw it off. Like using a lust plant toxin in the same place as on of Scarecrow's toxins. In reality the two different toxins would counter act in the body and make the body sick. Both causes increase of adrenaline into the bloodstream but affects the brain differently. Two, Ivy wouldn't steal from a drug store. She's total plant based. Scarecrow is most likely to steal from drug stores to get the toxins he needs. Sadly as much as the beginning had great promise. After getting past the drug going out of Tim's system, I lost interest in the story and began to scroll through it to see if another part peaked interest again. You started with a good story idea but took a different path with it.
magic1034 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
you should REALLY REALLY continue this the suspence is KILLING me

btw this is really good ;)
Enchantress257 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Please update...I think the suspense will kill me...great writing btw.
Lady Pocketmouse chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
This is so interesting, I love it!

I was totally sucked into the story. Congrats

I can't wait to see what happens next :)