Reviews for Listen to One Story
laexdream chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
Hmm, I never thought of it that way, but this is an interesting perspective. I totally agree with this, and it's really nice. I sort of want a continuation... Maybe more stories about the melting of Byakuya's stiffness towards Rukia or something. It doesn't even have to be ByaRuki, maybe just one more chapter? I really like this.
FattanionSama chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Awwww, this was soooo beautiful! :-') I just looove it! A nice brother and sister fanfiction! Thank you for wroting such a beautiful fanfiction! :-D
Hatake Sakino chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
this is really sweet..love it! I wish u would continue it. now, I'm gonna read moments..:)
foreverheartamnoscc chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
soooo sweet! :') I love it
Sharpclaws chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I really liked this.
lye tea chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I don't think it's OOC at all. After all they've gone through, I think Byakuya *must* have developed emotionally. Plus, all the times that he saved Rukia? Just proves that he does care.

Great fic. Loved the family dynamic/dysfunction between the two.
secretsandseekers chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I like it! Write the rest of the journey towards being a better brother if you can!

-Tina B
Lenuca chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I like it! _
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
eu quero ler mais fics deste casal, abra├žos, adorei a leitura
42009 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Aww..a sweet and touching story. I loved the line "I haven't been much of a brother to you, have I?" :D Byakuya's so adorable but I only think these two have a brother-sister relationship, don't u?

I'll b sure 2 check out ur other story. :)
Girls In White Dresses chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
This is so good! I really love it. It is short, but so sweet. You portray their relationship very well and it was VERY well-written, had a nice flow to it, it was really an enjoyable read. I absolutely loved the ending. This is good.
midnightandcounting chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Great story. I agree that Byakuya gets ooc at the end. However, I don't think that's a bad thing. In order for him to reach out to his sister he would have to break his character mold and change a little. Which is exactly what you did. So good job!

Sarah
Purple Nine chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
i've always wanted to read/watch these to spar... i liked this

storie it was super cute.
Ralenore chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Short, sweet and in character. I love the duel between them at the end; I've written duels too and I don't know about you, but writing fight scenes is a pain in the arse. But this is simple and heartfelt and about something more profound, which is far better than any overly descriptive battle scene. My favorite line was this:

"That didn't change the fact that he had hurt her. And she had refused to hurt him."

That sums up their relationship from the day he adopted her (against her wishes, I might say) until he nearly executed her by his own hand. I admire the way you echoed their struggling relationship in his one-sided attempt at dueling.

Well done. I hope to see more of them from you. :)
Hinagiku Ai chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
This was really good. I loved how the characters weren't so OOC. I loved this little family moment with them :)