Reviews for Into the Nightmare
Ink'n'Echo chapter 5 . 11/24/2013
OMG Riddleeeeeeee! You came back with such an awesome update! 8D8D8D! I had to re-read the whole story to understand but it was darkly enticing with it's realistic perspective as the first time I read it "Beautiful chaos" Damn I love that, never gonna forget it now. And to see Julius and Peter so sad it really breaks hearts D8 But on the other hand, Ace is so goofy it's wonderful to read about him again! X'D I kinda lost touch with you over email, gomen! D'8 Hope you'll write more and hope all is well for you :)
This Account Is Inactive 123 chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
Like always, I loved your work. It's a shame, you don't plan on updating this story. It was chilling...thrilling...I'd love for another installment. It has an unique plot that you can't quite turn away from. It's horrifying but draws you in. This is pure genius.
Lauryn chapter 4 . 3/3/2012
That's so good! I love the twistedness of it all. You put the perfect spin, on the almost too happy story. I can't wait for the queen, and Boris. You did this perfectly.
Exagie chapter 4 . 2/16/2012
I really love where this is going. :'DDD It's taken such a dark, realistic view on Wonderland and captures my attention greatly. You're an amazing author, and I can't wait for more, babe!
Exagie chapter 3 . 2/12/2012
An interesting twist. I'm really enjoying that this is more in a faceless's point of view with the foreigners. And the Eyecatcher. God, the Eyecatcher. xD I think I flinched a little when you mentioned she was in the window. I can just picture it... God. OTL
Exagie chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
The eyecatcher.

THE BLOODY FUCKING EYECATCHER.

Your mind. Your writing. Fucking. Perfect. Just. EYECATCHER.
Exagie chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I really love your writing. :'DDD Like, not even love it. I'm fucking in love with your writing. I'm really liking the realistic aspects to this, it's something that makes the story much more intriguing. I can't wait to read more! :'D
TheNextAlice chapter 3 . 12/5/2011
Wow. This is really good. The Eye Catcher was really scary to me. Its interesting in the psychological aspect too; no-one will help here, and the whole face-less thing. Please update soon.
Kelpies' Child chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
Thank you for updating and for another great chapter.

I like how your character has been rescued but for a price, which too me is what you should expect if you were in wonderland.

Hope you update again soon.
Seraphic Melody chapter 3 . 10/31/2011
(Darn power outages.) I finally found time to read the third chapter and review this story... though I have to make it very brief because I have to leave soon.

Anyway, I love the whole idea of this story! It's incredibly fascinating and the darker undertones of this fic is spinechilling (in a good way). I fear what will happen to poor Delilah.

I'm interested to see what will happen next. :]
Tweedle Laney chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
Riddle, you never fail! I think this is great so far, I keep thinking of the Heart No Kuni No Alice parody of Shirokuro byotou when I read it though, since everything becomes dark and shows it's true nature. We need to talk on DA again, I want to talk to you about a story idea
Dead Gentleman chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
This is sort of interesting. Not perfect, but the idea behind it is strong. I like the fact that everyone so far has turned away from your OC rather than helped her. The touch of horror isn't bad. There are mistakes here and there, but it's interesting. I do admit I almost wrote this off as another self-insert, but you can't really help that.
SilverDecoy chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
This was epic, hope to see more! .
Kelpies' Child chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
I'm liking this darker wonderland as the orginal story used to freak me out as child, despite that fact I still loved it. Can't wait to see where you will take this story and see how the other roleholders are.
Scarlet Daichi chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
That was so scary. I loved it.