Reviews for The Foster Child
AsTimeGoesBy chapter 13 . 2/16
Don't know if you'll ever update this story. But, I like it and wouldn't mind seeing where its going with Nigel and Abigail. Certainly seems like everyone's in character. Would like to see how the Rat deals with the new girl.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/23/2016
I crashed my bike like that once. Tried to avoid hitting a rock and swerved off the pavement down a low hill into a fallen tree. My bike was a LOT more okay than both myself AND the tree. And I still have the scar on my left elbow to prove it.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/26/2016
I think I like this kid.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
(If I were there) Me: "Arthur, want some big sister help? I can tell you what teenage girls like." Arthur: "Sure." Me: "Well, first of all, they can get a little moody when something upsets them. It's a teenage thing. She'll get VERY cranky at least once a month. You're not old enough to know why. Also, mention to D.W that she might be a little sensitive about what happened to her parents. Still, since she's a girl, you won't have to share your room."
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
(If I were there) Me: "If you ask ME, Arthur, I actually feel kinda sorry for this kid. I mean, you think having two little sisters is hard? She's going to have two little sisters AND a little brother! D.W.'s gonna LOVE having a big sister around!"
Guest chapter 13 . 11/21/2015
lol, this is funny!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/21/2015
I almost choked on my bubble gum when I saw "Hi Mr. Ratburp"! Really great chapter, I'm falling in love with your story! And also, I hate riding bikes, one I almost fell into a bigish river, not fun!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/21/2015
Yay, this chapter was sweet and funny, literally sweet!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/21/2015
It's really, really good. Don't worry!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/21/2015
Poor brain... Abigail is really nice.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/21/2015
It... Captivating, enthralling, exciting, terrific, wonderful, amazing... Is that enough?
Guest chapter 7 . 11/21/2015
Great ending
Guest chapter 6 . 11/21/2015
Ooh... Hope she's okay!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/21/2015
Hah, lol, love this!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/21/2015
Great chapter! So sweet! And I say, Hey! What a wonderful kind of story!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »