Reviews for The Foster Child
I crashed my bike like that once. Tried to avoid hitting a rock and swerved off the pavement down a low hill into a fallen tree. My bike was a LOT more okay than both myself AND the tree. And I still have the scar on my left elbow to prove it.
I think I like this kid.
(If I were there) Me: "Arthur, want some big sister help? I can tell you what teenage girls like." Arthur: "Sure." Me: "Well, first of all, they can get a little moody when something upsets them. It's a teenage thing. She'll get VERY cranky at least once a month. You're not old enough to know why. Also, mention to D.W that she might be a little sensitive about what happened to her parents. Still, since she's a girl, you won't have to share your room."
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
(If I were there) Me: "If you ask ME, Arthur, I actually feel kinda sorry for this kid. I mean, you think having two little sisters is hard? She's going to have two little sisters AND a little brother! D.W.'s gonna LOVE having a big sister around!"
Guest chapter 13 . 11/21/2015
lol, this is funny!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/21/2015
I almost choked on my bubble gum when I saw "Hi Mr. Ratburp"! Really great chapter, I'm falling in love with your story! And also, I hate riding bikes, one I almost fell into a bigish river, not fun!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/21/2015
Yay, this chapter was sweet and funny, literally sweet!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/21/2015
It's really, really good. Don't worry!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/21/2015
Poor brain... Abigail is really nice.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/21/2015
It... Captivating, enthralling, exciting, terrific, wonderful, amazing... Is that enough?
Guest chapter 7 . 11/21/2015
Great ending
Guest chapter 6 . 11/21/2015
Ooh... Hope she's okay!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/21/2015
Hah, lol, love this!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/21/2015
Great chapter! So sweet! And I say, Hey! What a wonderful kind of story!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/21/2015
One of the bestest stories ever!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »