Reviews for Playing Doctor
Velvet Storm chapter 1 . 4/16
I know you wrote this a while ago, but I just stumbled upon it now. Loved it.
woodlandpools chapter 1 . 3/17
My my ... Carlisle can be a little mischievous when he wants to ! X)
Eli42 chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Some Kind of Sin chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Wow. That was HOT! Loved the role playing.
I just found this on a favorite's list. Glad I did. The line where Carlisle wonders if every gynecologist gets that much of an earful made me laugh.

"I'm afraid I'm going to need to see you in my office every night this week." Damn lucky Esme.
Cris.P.C chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
It was great, funny, hot and sexy, I love it! x)
CharismaPoison chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
That was just plain out HOT!
Dr.cullenlover chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
That was awesome!
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Oh wow! Fk! That was super hot!
Rheavak chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Wow, what a fantastic story. The details and role playing on Esme and Carlisle made for a story that you couldn't wait to read more of. Well written. Thanks for a great fantasy.
TheMortician'sDaughter chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Heheh I actually really liked this. XD I've always wondered what would happen if Esme paid her husband a visit at his office... ;)
Esme Mom Cullen chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I always love seeing Carlisle with the woman he belongs with. I also love seeing this side of Esme that I think people often forget about. She's a vibrant, beautiful, sexy woman and you captured her playfulness perfectly. Bravo!
sisterglitch chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Thank God Carlisle gets some diversion once in a while! All work and no play make C a dull boy...

Those who know me best know the Carlisle/Esme pairing is not exactly my "bent" ... but you have delivered her character so VERY charmingly I will entertain a hetero moment for Carlisle...LOL
Just4Me chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I loved Esme's strange personality quirk of talking about the children during sex. Funny, sexy story.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
it was a good one thanks