Reviews for Playing Catch
Spawn chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Aw, poor Emmett. That was totally underhanded of Edward, funny, but underhanded. Do not mess with a pissed off Mama. Esme took a piece of her boy's hide. He won't be sitting any time soon. Great job.
rubyblue100 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
That was awsesome! Oh need more!
Shawna chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Great one-shot! I loved it! Wonderful job!
AlsoRecliningHorizontally chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Haha, this little piece was great!

Quite a devious trick Edward played on Em - getting both his ear and poor behind in hot water... And yeeaah, maybe Ed wasn't the best role model for Nessie right there, buuut I could have done the same thing *cough, cough* - and besides, just because you become a parent it doesn't mean you can't play pranks anymore ;)

- Rikke
Rosalie Lilian chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii que legal amei super engra├žado.
Fenice chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
A very funny one !
Torgetta chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
LOL, poor Emmett fell for that.
supreme queen1106 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Ha! This was great, I loved it. Good job.
SunniGummi chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Omg, this story is hilarious! I love stories with Em getting in trouble, ha!

And ... wow. Esme really hit the ceiling when she saw that broken sculpture. I hope she'll get to go on a vacation with Carlisle soon, because she sure needs one! ;-) But I loved that she took matters into her own hands and did not wait for Carlisle! (I'm sure Em wouldn't agree with me.)

Showing Ness how to get somebody spanked ... tzk, Edward. But ... well, he just wants to teach his child everything he knows. That's good ... right? And he is so very contrite . . . *ahem*

Thank you for this wonderful story, I really enjoyed it!
(And I really hope Em with get back at Eddie for that ... ;-) )
Phoenixhp5t3 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
wow edward, you're sure not going to be winning any parent of the year awards, haha! love how he takes nessie looking for mythical creatures though, that's way cute!
I'm a Nerd and Proud chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I liked it, I think its cute
wildblueyonder6 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Ha! I really got a kick out of this. I'm not a huge Twilight fan but you've managed to take this family dynamics up a notch and turn the Cullens into everyday folks. Well, except for the vampire thing. *grins*

I think it is pretty awesome that Edward is teaching his little one the tricks of the trade. I think too that his descriptions of his brothers and the fights and beat downs they have are probably par for the course when living with young vampires.

Esme was delightful! Great job.
Wolf-Girl-Team-Jake-Junkie-91 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Awwww. This story was awesome, and the end was so adorable. I'd love to see more like it. Just amazing, really! I love the attention to detail, and how Edward realizes he's being a bad parent, but doesn't really feel overly guilty. I just love it!
Insert a Catchy Penname Here chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
*Cracks up* Oh...oh...poor Emmet...Renessmee, you monsta'..._s. I loved it immensley!
SouthernBlossom chapter 1 . 10/1/2011