Reviews for To The Journey
Celgress chapter 57 . 4/17
Thanks for another great chapter. I really it the twist.
NaginiFay chapter 57 . 4/17
I like how you handled this!
GriffonSpade chapter 57 . 4/17
Hah. Can't help but feel this is how the movie SHOULD HAVE ended.
Pyeknu chapter 57 . 4/17
Yeah, it is kind of sad that they went and killed Data off in Nemesis and left just B4 behind. At least you corrected it here in this story.
trance47 chapter 57 . 4/17
It definitely makes sense that B4 would make that sacrifice. Thank goodness Data didn't die! Also, loved the scene with Tasha and Captain Picard! Well done.
ljs1138 chapter 57 . 4/17
Very cool take on Nemesis, especially given all the backdrop for this AU. I look forward to more.
NaginiFay chapter 56 . 4/12
Thank you for another chapter! I think you are writing this very well. I look forward to finding out what you choose to keep and what you choose to change!
BenRG chapter 56 . 4/12
"Auto-destruct off-line...? Okay, then we do this the old-fashioned way. Geordi, shut down the coolant pumps on the warp core."
Celgress chapter 56 . 4/11
Great chapter, very suspenseful. I do hope tragedy will not strike as it did in canon but I fear it will. *crosses fingers in anticipation*
Gottahavemyncis chapter 3 . 4/11
I've just started reading this and am enjoying it immensely! A very refreshing look into the lives of not only Tasha and Data, but the rest of our beloved crew. I'm excited about reading the rest of the posted chapters and then the rest of the story. Thank you!
trance47 chapter 56 . 4/11
Oh no...you can't leave it there. More more more!
JT Estes Gabert chapter 55 . 3/31
This has been a most interesting read. You've put a lot of soul into this. I have a soft spot for Tasha and have often thought of writing a story for her. Waiting to see where you go next.
Celgress chapter 55 . 3/29
Nemesis cometh, I hope our heroes fare better than their canon counterparts did.
trance47 chapter 55 . 3/29
Excellent chapter. I'm so glad you're back!
yenyen76 chapter 54 . 3/16
Glad you're back. Love your writing. Looking forward to more.