Reviews for To The Journey
ChaotixController chapter 24 . 8/10
Well not that I appreciate the happy ending, I was hoping that at least there would have been a moment between Worf and Kirk somewhere down the line. It seemed interesting to see the first Klingon Officer and and the man who had a indirect hand in making it possible.
PsykoJinx chapter 52 . 8/9
Curious? More like worried ;)

Interesting. I just looked at the timeline of star trek on wiki and it has All Good Things happening after Nemesis. 2379 for Nemesis and 2395 for All Good Things.
This is a wonderful way to get Voyager dealt with. The last few chapters really seem to bring together a lot of the threads you have been lacing through the story. Can't wait for the next chapter. Also, does the T'Pel line involve Sybok? Just curious to see where that is going.
Hmm chapter 4 . 5/13
odd, data does not work well with emotions.
un gusto leer este capitulo, esperando con ansia el siguiente.
I loved the chapter. The reconciliation was well-written, and I am glad that both got to say what needed to be said. It is sad to think that most of someone's friends would only want what an Admiral's son could give them, but I am not surprised. From start to finish, this was an excellent chapter, with deep emotions and wonderful dialog. I hope Data survives, or I shall be extremely sad. Thanks for writing and sharing this story. I cannot wait to read more.
Celgress chapter 52 . 1/14
Thanks for another great chapter. Uh oh the events of Nemesis loom which could spell major trouble for our happy couple.
Random Punster chapter 52 . 1/14
Hey look, an update! Getting bored at work was never as fun!
EDIT: the irony. Right after typing the above sentence, I got a work related phone call...go figure.

Anyway, parents tend to do a lot of silly things with the intent of protecting their children, as can older siblings if my experience with my younger sister is indicative of anything.
That said, as you yourself once told me, shielding someone from pain and being hurt or making their own mistakes doesn't allow them to learn or grow on their own.
At least it was nice to see Admiral Paris reconcile with his long lost son. Most parents actually do care about their children, and given that for a while everybody thought Voyager had been destroyed and everyone on board had died, that must have been a rough sever years for everybody involved. A little time and perspective can change a person's outlook, though not their excel or word.

Anyway, I am reviewing from work, so I need to keep this reasonably short. Besides, I'm sure we'll discuss this and other stories in the near future.

I'll see you soon.
[Not so] Random Punster
Jasmin Kenobi chapter 52 . 1/14
So basically, one more chapter before the sobfest? *braces for pain*
BenRG chapter 51 . 11/21/2015
Oddly enough, both Data and Seven have good reasons to be repulsed by the memory of the Queen of Unimatrix-01. Both of them manipulated their emotions and desires to control them and inflict atrocities on the innocent. That is actually something they have in common, not something to create division between them.
Guest chapter 51 . 11/16/2015
denise crosby...tasha...sela...que bueno conocer la persona tras el personaje, dije que soy fan de Tasha? y hasta la medula de Data y Tasha? no? ...ya lo dije.
Jejejejeje
Espero la continuacio pronto, gracias otra vez por compartir.
Random Punster chapter 51 . 11/13/2015
I don't have a heck of a lot of time for this review, since I'm leaving work in about ten minutes, but I wanted to send this before tomorrow.

It actually didn't even occur to me that this was your first update since the convention.

Anyway, a lot going on in this chapter. Tearful reunions, babies being born, relationship discussions. It's no wonder it took you so long to update.

I've said it before, and I'll keep on saying it as many times as necessary. I'd rather have you take your time and write a good chapter than rush and submit a less than perfect update. That said, I am at least partially to blame for your updates taking a little longer, but then again, I'm also to blame for the convention, so I think it evens out...maybe.

It is good to see this story picked up again, and you wrote a good chapter, as usual. I'm not very good at commenting on emotional stuff, so I don't have a lot to say specifically. It is nice how you reference your earlier stories, tying in your universe both to canonical events and previous events in your universe.

Anyway, I need to get going. I know this review is shorter than usual, but I'll see you soon enough to make up for it.

See you soon!
[Not so] Random Punster
Celgress chapter 51 . 11/12/2015
Loved this chapter, great reunions all around plus Tasha encouraging Seven to ask the Doctor out was icing on the cake. Keep up the great work, I can't wait to read what happens next.
Jasmin Kenobi chapter 51 . 11/12/2015
*bounces up and down out of sheer joy* I would squee, but I am in class and that would be awkward. I always loved the crew of the Voyager and this shows why. They all showed up out of the woodwork to see Miral and finally Tom and Tasha got to see each other again. I could go on longer, but my teacher is giving me a death glare!
Fulgrim chapter 50 . 6/22/2015
This is a magnificent series! :)

Any chance of Tasha and Data spending some time with Seven in future chapters? And / or a meeting between Picard and Seven? Such scenes would be quite interesting to read.