Reviews for To The Journey
PsykoJinx chapter 50 . 5/21
Phew! For a second I thought you'd gotten bored and skipped ahead several years ;)
Celgress chapter 50 . 5/15
Thanks for another great chapter, I can hardly wait until you get into original material.
Random Punster chapter 50 . 5/13
Two timelines?! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!
...oh wait, I watch Doctor Who and read Q-Squared. Nevermind! Ignore that totally unnecessary outburst.

In any case, and so the Voyager series ends...there's really not a whole lot of cannon remaining to be rewritten, although there is a fairly important moment that is still yet to come.
You've probably mentioned to me what you'll be doing after finishing the timeline in the canon, but I seem to have forgotten.

It certainly is interesting to get a Federation perspective for Voyager's sudden appearance back in the Alpha Quadrant, especially given how they arrived. The Federation was prepared for another Borg incursion, and all they got was a wayward voyager...

Okay, my brain cells are too fried to come up with anymore clever one-liners, so I'm going to end this off here. I know the review is a little short, but I will make it up to you in a couple of days.

[Not so] Random Punster
yenyen76 chapter 50 . 5/11
Awesome chptr. I've really enjoyed everything I've read so far.
Jasmin Kenobi chapter 50 . 5/11
I just squeaked in the middle of a presentation, but oh my God this is perfect.
Random Punster chapter 49 . 4/23
Forget to tell me something? Lucky for you I was bored at work today and decided to see if you had updated recently.

As you said, this is a short chapter, and I am on a tiny keyboard, so this will be a short review.

It's good to see Tasha and Tom "reunited" as it were, even though they're technically rather far apart.

Poor Leah and poor Geordi. That emotional roller coaster can't be any fun to be on. Admittedly, the entire situation stinks, but that doesn't make it any easier. On the one hand, it's sad that Leah's husband is dead, but at least they know it officially now, so he won't come back to haunt them once more...or will he?!

...and that's about all that really happened in this chapter, so I think I'll wrap it up here.

See you next update with another Random Encounter!
[Not so] Random Punster
Celgress chapter 49 . 4/22
thanks for another nice chapter
PsykoJinx chapter 49 . 4/20
Aww, poor Leah... but yay Geordi! Can't wait to see Tom and Data interact.
PsykoJinx chapter 48 . 4/20
Ah! I love it!
Que emociĆ³n leer alga mas. Continua pronto por favor
Jasmin Kenobi chapter 49 . 4/20
Here I am, sitting in boring psych class and I happen to look down at my phone and my day was brightened! I really loved the chat between Tom and Tasha. I can't help but to wonder how Data and B'Elanna will react to each other :)
Titanium Gold chapter 48 . 3/1
Just finished reading this whole saga back-to-front - again. (Between this and Star Trek Online, I'm sorely tempted to write a Trek doc of my own - and don't even get me started on the fire Nimoy's passing has lit... gah, digressing.)

You're still a hell of a writer, EstellaDoreaBlack - and likely extremely busy in true reality as well. I for one hope that despite you being so busy, this story isn't permanently abandoned - you've got an excellent saga here, one I wish had been made canon (it really is THAT good!), and I'm sure I speak for every fan you've got when I say that seeing how it all ends would be a dream come true. :)

Seeya at the next chapter - and thanks for such an awesome epic. ;)

T
Sincerely hope that you continue this story and not abandon it. This is arguably the best story regarding Data/Tasha. Please update soon.
Hoenn Master96 chapter 47 . 12/4/2014
I apologize for the lack of reviewing; life was very busy.

Either way, things are winding down now to an excellent conclusion.
BenRG chapter 48 . 12/3/2014
I strongly suspect that the Holodeck is going to turn out to be a legal and ethical Pandora's Box. There are now at least two distinctly sentient life-forms that have emerged from this technology - Moriarty and The Doctor. Add onto that Data and it is clear that computers in the Federation have reached the tipping point where they are so complex that prolonged run-time or even a minor ambiguity in their programming can lead to full sentience.

How long before a starship asks the ship's counsellor if it is a person?