Reviews for The Cautionary Tale of Unconditional Love
WriterGirl216 chapter 3 . 11/22/2014
I like this story...its sad and sadistic but in a way it beautiful. This song is beautiful and one of my favorites. You are a great writer.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
I'd be a liar if I said I hadn't spent the past hour trying to find this story. I had already read twice and now a third time, everytime it only gets better. This is my favorite story, you do amazing work :)
ThoughtsxStories chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
That was great. I'm still shaken but seriously I loved it. I was kind of hoping Stefan would have been back to his old-self by the end of the story, but I'm glad he's not 100% back. It's really good.
I-Came4The-Cookies chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
Love it wish there was more
NadineMovieFan chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Liked it so much))) unusual, intense, breathtaking - perfect
Happy chapter 3 . 10/14/2011
it's a perfect ending. thank you
cdaye8184 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
I haven't got to review because I always read fan fiction on my cell, but this story is unbelieveable! I love it.
Soul93 chapter 3 . 10/13/2011
I'm actually sad that this is the end *deep sigh* but I really loved this, you did a wonderful job!
David Fishwick chapter 3 . 10/11/2011
Nice ending and thanks for writing.
David Fishwick chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
This is a very dark chapter and the twisted romance between Stefan and Elena was written well. Please update soon thanks.
Soul93 chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
This is very dark but well crafted, I love the twisted romance here. This is the first Stelena centric fic I've read and I'm not disappointed! Hope you continue this
Angela76 chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
Wow what a great chapter! As much as I hate Stefan/Elena together, having them in this kind of relationship doesn't bother me. I think it's the lovey dovey St. Stefan that makes me so nauseous.

Women (and some men too) that are in relationships like this are such masochists. Way more than say a traditional S&M relationship. I just don't get how or why they would stay. I know that they love the person and but I would think that the basic human will to live (in real life, not fiction) would be far greater than staying in an abusive relationship. But then I have never been in one. My father was verbally abusive to myself, sister, and my mother while I was growing up. We begged my mom for years to leave him but she always said the good out ways the bad. They finally divorced after 30 years when he found another women to belittle. Even though I watched my mom go through that I still don't get it.

Anyway, amazing chapter and I can't wait for the next one. Keep up the good work!

XOXO,

Ang
spiritedghost chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Be it human or vampire. What I will never understand and never except is abuse in a relationship and being abused turning a blind eye to being on the receiving end. Before you respond to that statement and I know you will, understand this little tree. I am well aware of BDSM, which has some of that abuse but with shall we say a safe word. I understand a love so great that nothing will or can come between it. I understand being a masochist. Doesn't mean I accept it. Elena is in fact a pure example of a masochist. Here you introduce us to an unseen but heard out of control Stefan who is dangerous and let us just put it out there SADISTIC. An Elena who has been abused and tending to wounds one on the arm and a more serious one where he drank from her throat. I could comment further but it would not be about the writing so I will stop. Don't misunderstand, the writing as usual is flawless and just this little bit shows that it flows, however it is really not my cup of tea so will I continue to read? I honestly don't know...Ghost!
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Nice start and I want to see how their relationship could work out if Stefan is a Ripper. I hope there is more soon.
Dulcie91 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Really interested in how their relationship would work being together with Stefan as a ripper! Can't wait to read more! Great start! :)