Reviews for The Infinite Perfection of Being
Akatsuki's Kyuubi chapter 18 . 11/10
Sasori! *Hugs the plushy scorpion*
iliella Castra chapter 18 . 10/25
what a beautiful fanfic, really touch my heart. I hope you continue this one, because I got the chemistry when I read this fanfic really inspiring.
lakeya2700 chapter 18 . 9/5
I really hope you finish this story someday, it's too good to be left undone! Plz Plz finish this
Celestial-loner chapter 18 . 8/27
I love Sasosaku and I hope this ends well for both them. They make such an adorable couple
jacpin2002 chapter 18 . 6/26
I'm hoping this continues and has a happy romantic ending for Sasosaku.
jacpin2002 chapter 11 . 6/26
Excellent chapter. Love my Sasosaku.
jacpin2002 chapter 10 . 6/26
Yes! They kissed
Dhh chapter 18 . 5/22
This story is so good. Please update
Deidara chapter 18 . 5/1
Though this fic is unfinished, I don't regret reading it... It was a delight, and stories that depict Sasori carefully are rare gems. I'm also relieved that by the time we get to the last chapter, Sakura and Sasori are not at odds with each other and Sasori has left Suna and thus has avoided his approaching execution. Those matters were the most important to me and, though I'd love to see this fic continue, at least it hasn't stopped at a point that makes a mess with my heart.

I'll be following it anyway, heh. Thanks so much for your work.
JuunoDoll chapter 18 . 1/29
Amazing story! This really got me hooked the moment I started reading the first chapter. It's just as beautiful as your other story, Zero Hour. ** Please do update this soon, it'll be a waste to keep it discontinued. :
Faraheim chapter 18 . 1/28
I love this fic thanks so much for writing it!
tensi0n chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
This history is such a good one. Update please!
Nymphetamine0verdose chapter 18 . 11/7/2016
Poor Naruto
Please update , I miss this
DragonCurse4 chapter 18 . 10/9/2016
Such a shame this story hasn't been updated in 4 years. It's too dann good to be abandoned!
MistressPeach chapter 18 . 9/2/2016
I hope you update this sometime. This is great! Love the interactions between the characters.