Reviews for The Infinite Perfection of Being
Air chapter 18 . 2/18
Oh my god! That was amazing! I was really suprised. You've got amazing writing skills! I love the way you make it feel like the reality in Naruto! Pls update :)))) you have so many supporters waiting for you update! Amazing job! (Y)
sangi chapter 18 . 2/10
I've really enjoyed this story so far. You are great at coming up with plausible plots for why Sasori would have to be human and I think you portray their connection and relationship very well. This was really, really wonderful; I know you are no doubt busy, but I hope that one day you have the motivation and time to return and finish this story. Thank you for sharing it with us.
GothicEmoSakura chapter 18 . 2/6
is there a sequel...because you need to have one...it's amazing and i love how you did this pairing...it looks natural and understandable for me...
VampireBasket chapter 18 . 1/28
This is one of the best SasoSaku fics Ive ever read! On of the best fics ive ever read actually, but I see it hasnt been updated for like, 2 years!
Please continue it, you have a real skill and I loved every word you've written! :)
Kintora chapter 18 . 1/6
It's rare to find a riveting Sasosaku story, especially now that the canon finale has been revealed. But please don't stop writing for them! I would especially love to see this story continue. It feels like a fresh breath of air in this tight little niche. Really would like to see where their story goes. Good luck, and hope you had a happy new year :)
One percent chapter 12 . 11/29/2014
The title of this story fits the quality of the story as well.
Infinite perfection. This chapter is amazing. Writing what was good about it would mean pasting the whole thing in the review.

I liked the initial fear of the newbies and then their boldness. And I liked the cobtrast between them and the more experienced ones.
Girl-chama chapter 4 . 11/26/2014
I really enjoyed the parallel between seeing Sasori critique all the puppets, taking them apart verbally, helping in their maintenance, while Sakura is basically doing the same thing to him as his physician. Do you think he's noticed the irony?
Girl-chama chapter 3 . 11/26/2014
Ok, so even though you have said you prefer Zero Hour (and I can probably infer why based on your matured writing) I really do like this story! It's kind of delicious setting someone as proud and self-reliant as Sasori being forced to rely on Sakura. Of course, that's the problem, isn't it? His whole life he's been let down, and relying on others is probably a worse torture for him than pain, which is why he rejects Sakura so whole-heartedly and instinctively. Yeeees, I read your meta. I'm in your head...! Actually I am reading this from my sickbed. Yeeeeee!
Girl-chama chapter 11 . 11/26/2014
Wheeeew. I love so much getting things from Sasori's perspective. It's so funny because he parses his thoughts until they are nothing, until he has a grasp of everything, at least the way his mind orders things, but on day 2 when he's in his room meticulously categorizing all of his perceptions of and reactions to Sakura I want to reach through the screen and say, "Hahahaha, you're in love. That simple!" Who knows if it's love yet, but man do I dig it.

On another note, doesn't this place have windows? Can't the ANBU see what's going on?
Girl-chama chapter 10 . 11/26/2014
Whoop, there it is.
Girl-chama chapter 9 . 11/26/2014
This chapter was also delish. I love the introspection, and I'm wondering about Ebizo's mutterings. Does he want his nephew to know what it is to care for another person perhaps? Btw, your slow build is chicken soup for my soul.
Girl-chama chapter 8 . 11/26/2014
Good golly, Miss Molly! The tension is gorgeous. Sakura and her men, hehe. I really appreciate Gaara's approach as the Kage. He's doing a great job. I hope Sasori doesn't have a breakdown in the next few chapters and unleash he'll.
Girl-chama chapter 7 . 11/26/2014
*hair tearing* GIVE ME ALL THE DRAMA.
Girl-chama chapter 6 . 11/26/2014
My babies! Err, I mean My Emotionally Damaged Children! I like the conversation and the exposition, and seeing them move forward in their talk. Dan was kind of cute, haha. It's going to be interesting when we get to this discussion with Gaara about removing the manacles. To me that seems like putting a lion in your house, you know? We'll see!
Girl-chama chapter 5 . 11/26/2014
So, as a reader, I can appreciate the bonding and moving plot forward with Sasori and Sakura sparring. As a future healthcare professional, I cannot condone it, lol. I am wondering about the romantic tension brewing between Kankuro and Sakura and wondering when it's all going to explode. When are we going to see Sasori spill some beans about Akatsuki?