Reviews for The Infinite Perfection of Being
rupaul chapter 1 . 3/15
I really like reading all your stories but I have to admit this one and zero hour are my favorites. What can I say I am a fan of sasosaku haha. Anyways I really like your writing style and sincerely hope you find the chance to update this story. Either way I'll look foward to reading more of your stuff in the future. :)
RaspberryUniverse chapter 18 . 3/14
I love your story. It really is great and the way you made Sakura slowly fall in love was just about perfect. I wish you would continue but it's been so long...
LostFran chapter 18 . 2/24
Best SasoSaku fanfic I've come across! Please update soon :)
Unnormal Child chapter 18 . 2/1
eh, I see this wonderful fanfic isn't going to continue, though if it will, I'll be extremely happy :) this is definitely the best SasoSaku fic I've read and one of the best fanfics out there. Your romance is so believable and magnificent... THE FEELS!
November Ember chapter 18 . 1/27
This is the best SasoSaku fic I've come across! I really would like to know where Sasori went ...Please update someday! :)
camlin chapter 18 . 1/23
This fangic is so good it makes me wanna cry :')
lavendellotus chapter 18 . 1/19
Oooohh I will keep on hoping you will continue this story, it's so beautiful written and I'm dying to see what Sasori will do next.
lavendellotus chapter 10 . 1/17
Lets me just say something: MY HEAAAART! And I'm so sorry for not reviewing sooner, I have enjoyed myself so much reading this, and will continue on reading the 8 chapters I have left.
Whispers in Alcatraz chapter 18 . 1/15
Yet another fantastic chapter!
Jean chapter 18 . 1/7
Great great great story so far. The story is rich with the right elements that makes fan fiction fun. I hope you'll update your story and not leave it unfinished.
AliNefertari chapter 18 . 1/3
I am dying for the next chapter, please update soon T_T
It has been a long time already, hope you are okay ... X
Quiglo chapter 18 . 12/20/2013
Love your stories and just wondering when this one will be updated
Alyette chapter 18 . 12/13/2013
Reread this story about 5 times now, it's one of my all-time favorites! I'm looking forward to the continuation, and thanks for writing it! :D
Guest chapter 18 . 12/9/2013
Moreeeeee i beg youuuuuuuuuu plsssssss!
mrs.earlgrey chapter 18 . 12/8/2013
Hi! I know you haven't in over a year but please continue this, there are way to few fanfictions out there with the characters not being too ooc and its a really well written story to it!