Reviews for The Infinite Perfection of Being
JuunoDoll chapter 18 . 1/29
Amazing story! This really got me hooked the moment I started reading the first chapter. It's just as beautiful as your other story, Zero Hour. ** Please do update this soon, it'll be a waste to keep it discontinued. :
Faraheim chapter 18 . 1/28
I love this fic thanks so much for writing it!
tensi0n chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
This history is such a good one. Update please!
Nymphetamine0verdose chapter 18 . 11/7/2016
Poor Naruto
Please update , I miss this
DragonCurse4 chapter 18 . 10/9/2016
Such a shame this story hasn't been updated in 4 years. It's too dann good to be abandoned!
MistressPeach chapter 18 . 9/2/2016
I hope you update this sometime. This is great! Love the interactions between the characters.
VampireBasket chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
I've re-read this fic about 4/5 times and I swear it just gets better on each read. Your writing is amazing and incredibly inspiring, I read the Aces and Eights saga you wrote as well, along with some of your one-shots.
Even if you have lost inspiration on this fic, I hope you never stop writing!
MysticMoonlight474 chapter 18 . 7/19/2016
I'm not surprised to see that my favorite SasoSaku stories were written by the same person! I truly enjoy your writting style, especially the amount of detail you add to the characters' personalities. Most of all, I absolutely LOVE your portrayals of Sasori! You always manage to peg him perfectly, and I can actually visualize him conducting the same actions as he does in your stories. I look forward to reading more of your works!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
PLEASE UPDATE! I love this story and I want more...! SasoSaku
Guest chapter 18 . 7/13/2016
MORE SASORI AND SAKURA! PLZZZZZZZZ! i love ur fanfic! 3
x-Misao-x chapter 18 . 7/11/2016
I just finish to read all the chapters and I cant believe the last update was so long ago.
Your story make me feel really nice emotions. I been looking for SasoSaku fics and I just got here and its a great, great, great fanfic.
I hope if you can keep going with the chapters even if many years passed away. I really enjoyed reading this one. Its one of the best I ever read and your Sasori was so real... It was a pleasure!

Have a good one
Guest chapter 11 . 6/29/2016
This story is amazing! I mean I was a little skeptical at first but then after the first chapter I just got hooked. It's a shame this hasn't been updated in years but I'm still glad you shared this with us. Will definitely be checking out your other stories.
infinite eternity chapter 18 . 6/30/2016
Okay, here I am, tapping away at this review, about to scroll up to the top of the page hoping that I don't see 'Updated: May 2, 2009' or something similar, because that would mean you'd stopped writing the story. I love it, to say the least. This is one of my favorite Fanfics, and I bet I'll find more gems when I click on your penname. I'm sorry for not reviewing before, but just let me say I've been too immersed in the storyline. I can never wait to type a couple sentences before clicking Next. So if you're continuing the story, YES THANK YOU! And if you're not, or if it's on hiatus, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE start writing again.
GBTM chapter 10 . 6/13/2016
Oh My God FINALLY IT HAPPENED.
jaypatrickrollan chapter 13 . 5/30/2016
i'd prefere if the kids and kankuro and sasori saw temari and sakura fight so that it would be more interesting won't it?