Reviews for The Infinite Perfection of Being
Cassandra Royal chapter 18 . 6/8
Okay, I fully understand that you're probably not ever going to continue this series, but honestly, I'm seriously curious. What exactly did you have planned for this? How was it going to end? Was Sasori somehow going to emerge as a hero of sorts? Or were you simply going to toil with the already laid-out events and add how Sasori's input and appearance in the grand scheme, changed events little by little?
On a side note, I retread this within a 24 hour timeframe for the third time in what, say, 2 and a half years? Haha. Still love the SasoSaku! This is one of the stories that truly inspired me to begin writing, so many thanks to you! I hope to read more Sasori and Sakura from you soon! Albeit, I'm totally loving your new story Triumvirate!
-Cassandra
popdiva24 chapter 1 . 6/7
I don't know if you'll ever read this, but I hope you do.

First off, I want to thank you for taking the time to write and share this story on fanfiction. You do an excellent job in capturing each of the character's personalities and making the story flow both naturally and logically. In addition, I especially enjoyed the interactions between Sasori and Sakura, and Kankuro and Sasori. It was interesting to see these three characters evolve throughout the story, and I thought it was a great idea, plot wise, to have Sasori help out with Suna's puppet brigade and connect it to his dream of creating an everlasting art by imparting his puppetry knowledge on to the next generation. There was never a moment where I wasn't eager to find out what would happen next.

That being said, I hope you do choose to continue on with this story someday. The story left off at a cliffhanger, and I would like to learn about Sasori's whereabouts now that he's escaped his imprisonment as well as what happens between Sasori and Sakura after the Fourth Shinobi War. Also, in general, I hope you continue writing more stories with the Sasori and Sakura pairing in the future. I will be adding this story and you to my favorites.

Thanks again for a great story!
creepysaru chapter 18 . 4/17
This fic is like a rail coaster to me, i simply love it! The way you wrote Sasori and Sakura is splendid, ya got me rooting for them so much.

I'm glad of meeting your ff profile and I'll waiting for your next update patiently n.n

Thank you so much for your hard and inspiring work!

Have a nice day!
Parallaxm chapter 18 . 4/12
This... is incredible. I'm always skeptical at the tendency of fandoms to embrace wildly non-canon pairings just for fun, but you've clearly taken this story seriously, and it's been an absolute thrill reading it. The banter between Sasori and Sakura had me laughing, and Sai's characterization was especially hilarious. But beyond that - Sasori's characterization was just golden. From his outlook on human life and art to the way he comports himself - I really enjoyed reading them all. It's very refreshing to read intelligent inner conflicts on the nature of mortality rather than, say, an unending diatribe about how Sasuke broke Sakura's heart, etc. It seems to me that sometimes Sakura's characterization suffers at the expense of other character's development (i.e. she becomes more of a caretaker/pushover and unconditional-love giver than an actual person with anger and ambition) but I think you've done a nice job so far balancing that out. I'm excited to see where her relationship with Sasori will go.

The pacing of the chapters is fantastic - I see that it's been quite a while but I am still looking forward to the next chapter - there are so many unanswered questions, especially now that Sasori has escaped.

That said - thank you for sharing this story, and good luck with its continuation!
Kurogane Tsubasa chapter 18 . 3/7
Dealing with life huh? That must be pretty hard...I'm about to have my life become a whole lot harder and am not looking forward to it. Welp, I just want to say that your story is so fascinating. I love the Sasori and Sakura pairings and this story is pretty awesome in how it sort of follows the manga but at the same time it follows its own path. I love it! I just wanted to say that I love your wonderfully written story very much and I had an amazing time reading it. .
Air chapter 18 . 2/18
Oh my god! That was amazing! I was really suprised. You've got amazing writing skills! I love the way you make it feel like the reality in Naruto! Pls update :)))) you have so many supporters waiting for you update! Amazing job! (Y)
sangi chapter 18 . 2/10
I've really enjoyed this story so far. You are great at coming up with plausible plots for why Sasori would have to be human and I think you portray their connection and relationship very well. This was really, really wonderful; I know you are no doubt busy, but I hope that one day you have the motivation and time to return and finish this story. Thank you for sharing it with us.
GothicEmoSakura chapter 18 . 2/6
is there a sequel...because you need to have one...it's amazing and i love how you did this pairing...it looks natural and understandable for me...
VampireBasket chapter 18 . 1/28
This is one of the best SasoSaku fics Ive ever read! On of the best fics ive ever read actually, but I see it hasnt been updated for like, 2 years!
Please continue it, you have a real skill and I loved every word you've written! :)
Kintora chapter 18 . 1/6
It's rare to find a riveting Sasosaku story, especially now that the canon finale has been revealed. But please don't stop writing for them! I would especially love to see this story continue. It feels like a fresh breath of air in this tight little niche. Really would like to see where their story goes. Good luck, and hope you had a happy new year :)
One percent chapter 12 . 11/29/2014
The title of this story fits the quality of the story as well.
Infinite perfection. This chapter is amazing. Writing what was good about it would mean pasting the whole thing in the review.

I liked the initial fear of the newbies and then their boldness. And I liked the cobtrast between them and the more experienced ones.
Girl-chama chapter 4 . 11/26/2014
I really enjoyed the parallel between seeing Sasori critique all the puppets, taking them apart verbally, helping in their maintenance, while Sakura is basically doing the same thing to him as his physician. Do you think he's noticed the irony?
Girl-chama chapter 3 . 11/26/2014
Ok, so even though you have said you prefer Zero Hour (and I can probably infer why based on your matured writing) I really do like this story! It's kind of delicious setting someone as proud and self-reliant as Sasori being forced to rely on Sakura. Of course, that's the problem, isn't it? His whole life he's been let down, and relying on others is probably a worse torture for him than pain, which is why he rejects Sakura so whole-heartedly and instinctively. Yeeees, I read your meta. I'm in your head...! Actually I am reading this from my sickbed. Yeeeeee!
Girl-chama chapter 11 . 11/26/2014
Wheeeew. I love so much getting things from Sasori's perspective. It's so funny because he parses his thoughts until they are nothing, until he has a grasp of everything, at least the way his mind orders things, but on day 2 when he's in his room meticulously categorizing all of his perceptions of and reactions to Sakura I want to reach through the screen and say, "Hahahaha, you're in love. That simple!" Who knows if it's love yet, but man do I dig it.

On another note, doesn't this place have windows? Can't the ANBU see what's going on?
Girl-chama chapter 10 . 11/26/2014