Reviews for The Infinite Perfection of Being
VampireBasket chapter 1 . 8/8
I've re-read this fic about 4/5 times and I swear it just gets better on each read. Your writing is amazing and incredibly inspiring, I read the Aces and Eights saga you wrote as well, along with some of your one-shots.
Even if you have lost inspiration on this fic, I hope you never stop writing!
MysticMoonlight474 chapter 18 . 7/19
I'm not surprised to see that my favorite SasoSaku stories were written by the same person! I truly enjoy your writting style, especially the amount of detail you add to the characters' personalities. Most of all, I absolutely LOVE your portrayals of Sasori! You always manage to peg him perfectly, and I can actually visualize him conducting the same actions as he does in your stories. I look forward to reading more of your works!
PLEASE UPDATE! I love this story and I want more...! SasoSaku
MORE SASORI AND SAKURA! PLZZZZZZZZ! i love ur fanfic! 3
x-Misao-x chapter 18 . 7/11
I just finish to read all the chapters and I cant believe the last update was so long ago.
Your story make me feel really nice emotions. I been looking for SasoSaku fics and I just got here and its a great, great, great fanfic.
I hope if you can keep going with the chapters even if many years passed away. I really enjoyed reading this one. Its one of the best I ever read and your Sasori was so real... It was a pleasure!

Have a good one
This story is amazing! I mean I was a little skeptical at first but then after the first chapter I just got hooked. It's a shame this hasn't been updated in years but I'm still glad you shared this with us. Will definitely be checking out your other stories.
infinite eternity chapter 18 . 6/30
Okay, here I am, tapping away at this review, about to scroll up to the top of the page hoping that I don't see 'Updated: May 2, 2009' or something similar, because that would mean you'd stopped writing the story. I love it, to say the least. This is one of my favorite Fanfics, and I bet I'll find more gems when I click on your penname. I'm sorry for not reviewing before, but just let me say I've been too immersed in the storyline. I can never wait to type a couple sentences before clicking Next. So if you're continuing the story, YES THANK YOU! And if you're not, or if it's on hiatus, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE start writing again.
GBTM chapter 10 . 6/13
Oh My God FINALLY IT HAPPENED.
jaypatrickrollan chapter 13 . 5/30
i'd prefere if the kids and kankuro and sasori saw temari and sakura fight so that it would be more interesting won't it?
Korenina chapter 18 . 4/27
So... it seem like you abandoned this one and Zero Hour. You're still my favorite SasoSaku writer, tho.
Morgan Fu chapter 18 . 4/9
Please, please PLEASE don't abandon this fic :'( There are so few fanfic's that I truly enjoy and this is one of them. I absolutely love this story and I NEED to know how it ends. I know it has been like 4 years since the last update but I really want to read the rest :(
AraelDranoth chapter 17 . 3/22
Please update!
anamorxs chapter 18 . 3/7
This is a pretty great fic... but I'm pretty sure you won't be updating this anymore... :(
AraelDranoth chapter 1 . 3/3
Hmmm... not a bad plot at all but the characters are a little OOC. Not nearly as bad as some fics I've seen but not the best either.

Keep up the good work!
Ninja girl chapter 18 . 2/9
Awesome story! Wonderfully done, and good character development! I like how the characters are true to there characters, instead of being very inconsistent like many fics make them be. I love the vocabulary, and I actually happen to like where the story left off, not too much of a cliff hanger that makes you so angry that you want to never read again!