Reviews for I Don't Have to Tell You, But You're the Only One
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Beautiful, beautiful story. I love your writing!
My reading it after 4x04 was not a good idea, though...ouch. My heart is hurting again.
Chereche chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
An excellent job. I really enjoyed the story.
jazzypizzaz chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This was very sweet, loved it!
Helios-Knight chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
This is an awesome story. You had the dialogue down perfectly and I love that Blaine trusted Kurt enough not to ask about the motel. Very well written!
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Ok, my heart is in tiny little pieces everywhere, floating around the room. (It exploded when I experienced Klaine overload while reading this story.)

Lol, :)

Loved it!
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
*DIES* Blaine's ending line just killed me with cuddles.

This really bothered me when watching the episode. How could they think that about Kurt? Especially Mercedes? SO messed up.

Incredible job with this.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
omg, that was...that was beautiful...fantastic job
Zirconiafire chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Awww I need Klaine hugs! I actually (so far) much prefer season 2 klaine to season 3, so I'm glad people are still willing to write it! Beautifully well done as always!
snowangellms chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
super awesome story!
blue-peridot chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
YES. THIS. this is all that their relationship is. and i'm so glad blaine didn't ask him why he was at the motel. they TRUST each other.
HarmonyLover chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
This is so breathtakingly adorable. I love it. "Runors" drove me mad, and I wanted a conversation just like this to fix it. :) HL.
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Omg! Thank you! I was soooooo PISSED at Mercedes in that episode! I mean seriously what the ever loving hell? And Blaine wasn't even in that episode! So stupid. This was awesome and amazing and just soooo much love!
nessyschu chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
That was so sweet! Loved it!
mossimo1004 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Oh, boy, this was lovely. I loved Blaine in this so much. He was just so perfect - calm, mature, loving...I'm so glad that they found each other. : )
landofmyth chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
That was so sweet! By the end, I was flailing around and giggling uncontrollably XD I love it 3