Reviews for In Which No Cake Is Iced
SomeoneKnew chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
I'm glad you're proud of me! I love reading.
thosehetalianships chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Ahh I love this pairing!
Damn I really want chocolate icing now haha XD
Loved it!
SquirrelQueen88 chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
I loved your story and your comment! I wanna eat chocolate icing off of Austria now ;3 please keep writing these great stories!
Awkwardly Nerdy chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
I just...I LOVE THIS! So cute and...*tastes icing*...yum, it tastes strongly of lemon!
Britannia Cheshire Cat chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Oh yeah. I would defiantly eat chocolate icing sugar after reading that. XD LOVED IT!
violonforte chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
When I read "Erik Satie," I was thinking, "what? 'Popular'? Is it Eurovision again?... Oh, wait! That's Eric Saade! Satie's known for Gymnopedie! People other than me listen to him!" So I find it real cool for you to be listening to him, coz people primarily listen to modern songs, or Eurovision songs, or (if they're Austria fans) classical only... No, Satie is not considered classical. He's 20th century, that's a whole different era.
... I'll shut up now.

And I read that note! I found it interesting that what happened with the icing happened both in your life and your writing. :))

Anyway, love the fic! These two are just adorable together, and these little slice-of-life fics are too cute to resist!
EspangasTomatoes chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
*sigh* I can't fruking log in... Oh well...

Anyway,great story! ;)
Thatonefangirl132 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
It was great! You should write a pruaus where Austrias sooooooooo out of character:)!
Yaoifangirl chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I love this! *fangirl squeel!*
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
scarletskies123 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I read the whole note. This story really made me want some chocolate cake. I'm so hungry right now it's not even funny. I also want some icing for some reason. And I think I have some chocolate icing in the fridge :) or maybe it's cream cheese frosting? That's good to. But anyway, nice fic, but now I really want some chocolate cake. For some reason alot of fanfics I've read lately have had food in them. Now I want to write something involving food. So, hello from Missouri, and adios! :)
long comment is long. Bye!
Alisper11 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
This was awesome~!
Tora-Star chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
This is the first Austria/Prussia fanfic I've ever read and I must say I enjoyed it. ) Wonderful job!
rhythmoflove chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
LOL I LOVE your reasoning behind writing this. It made me lol. And PrussiaXAustria doing it in the kitchen... with food involved SEXY! XD and kinky. Not gonna lie. :P Buuttt, good job~! xD
The Voices Talk to Me chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Whoot! Forty points for chocolate icing! Thirty points each for Austria and Prussia! Ten extra credit points for making an AWESOME fanfiction using all of the required elements of AWESOMENESS!