Reviews for User: Uzumaki Naruto
sephchipmunk chapter 1 . 3/3
QUITTER
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
(bleep) you, Hinata hatin' guest! She was just shy and had a hard time tryin' to
come outta her shell. If u ask me, it's because she couldn't spend as much time
around Naruto as she wanted due to not being on his team. Something like this
is perfect for them. Whoever is the writer of this story, please continue.
jiv chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
upload other chaper is cool
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Neat-o! Continue!
blunt.raps69 chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
I like this story. I would really like for someone to take up this story and continue it.
irnzenmonk chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
seems interesting to me ne
Grapefruit-seven chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
very detailed writing style and a brilliant introduction!
Keep it up, it would really be an awesome story!
princessbinas chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Please continue this you lazy person.
spartan 140 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Yes continue as a TRON and NARUTO ffan such as myself, for the love of god continue!
I want to know what happens next, the suspense is palpable(spellcheck?)
JustRandomHere chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
hey! i think that its a great idea to make this story. i like the idea of having Hinata along with Naruto for this story. i cant wait to keep reading. i sure hope that you keep this story going.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
would've been a great story if there had been no hinata. i seriously hate her character as she's really weak willed and lacks spine.
Ferdawg chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
good chapter, and great start to the story... i have to ask you if you have stopped the story, or just had other things... i would ask that you please continue it, and update soon!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This is so good it's a torture! UPDATE OR I'LL MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE SASUKE, SEND YOU INTO THE GRID, CLOSE THE PORTAL, AND LOAD AN ENTIRE CITY FULL OF HIS CRAZIERFANGIRLS!
Akumakagemaru chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
An interesting start, and judging from your work on Out Of The Unknown (which I personally hope you focus on, despite the greatness of this story), I'm sure it'll be a fascinating entry into the Naruto/Tron collection. Few can manage to mesh two stories so drastically different, but I've seen you manage it with the fic I already mentioned, so I'm sure it'll be interesting.

As some of your reviewers have mentioned, the start was a bit slow, but it worked well for an introduction, adding the information relevant to maintain the believable crossover; the part about computers not being as widely used because of their susceptibility to ninja, for example. I'm extremely interested also to see where you go with the Tron universe itself, whether you take either movie and insert Naruto and Hinata in place of the Flynn's, or whether you decide to start from scratch, and make a new, Narutoverse-inspired technoworld. Another point mentioned in reviews that I'm personally curious about is the element of chakra, since it logically wouldn't work, because of its completely organic nature. Another interesting point to me is how the Kyuubi will be 'integrated' at this point, since the Shiki Fuujin is complicated in its own right.

Anyways, keep up the good work, I hope real life doesn't terribly distract you as it has for myself and so many others, and - as stated at the beginning - I sincerely look forward to further chapters of Out Of The Unknown as well. For A crossover addict like myself, you have AP far managed to beautifully mesh two disparate settings in a shockingly fluid manner, so thank you, congratulations, and I hope this story reaches 1,000 reviews soon as well.
D chapter 1 . 1/15/2012