Reviews for Kontinuance
BiteWorseThanBark chapter 13 . 2/1/2012
Had me hooked since chapter one and I'm eagerly awaiting more... Keep up the good work!O
retro and vintage chapter 13 . 1/16/2012
Brilliant. Although this seems to be a light hearted prose. I like it. I rarely see any story like this to be updated almost weekly. So I'll keep watching.

You seem to be pulling off the kind of story mode used in MK2011 with characters having their own chapter. But my only thought, there seems to be a disadvantage to this type of storytelling. It gives importance to one character at a time in each chapter, rendering the others to be sort of extras, well that's how it was used in MK2011. I hope you won't do the same here. And I don't like OC's much either, but you got me curious about their origins.

And like any reader says: Please continue :)
en-lumine chapter 13 . 1/16/2012
Hey just read this..

I am really impressed by your writing skills!

Although the middle part sort of reminded me of a scene from Disney's hercules - the last bit where Herc's swimming in this pit of souls and he ages into a shriveled old man until he touches Meg's soul... Just saw that movie with my niece a few weeks back so I can recall that bit :) Yet in line with this story, it was very well-written! :)

Hope you continue soon - Not really a fan of JohnnyxMileena, but I would like to see how you would make him deal with the grief... :)
DarkAssassin15 chapter 13 . 1/16/2012
Awww you killed off Mileena.
Ludra90 chapter 13 . 1/16/2012
The only good tarkatan is a dead tarkatan. Poor Mileena!

Nice chapter!

Kontinue soon!
en-lumine chapter 12 . 1/2/2012
OMG cliffhangerrr! You have got to continue this and fast!

Poor Johnny! I hope they all reach on time! O_O
DarkAssassin15 chapter 12 . 12/31/2011
This chapter is WONDERFUL! I've always wanted a Smoke/Mileena pairing. I love how described the feeling of dispare. I'm going to admit that the chapters are getting short but they are still great.
en-lumine chapter 11 . 12/23/2011
I love this !

you've got to kontinue soon! :D
DarkAssassin15 chapter 10 . 12/18/2011
Oh my God you used what I said in you're story! *faints* Thank you so very much! I wonder what Quan Chi has planned for Johnny.
DarkAssassin15 chapter 9 . 12/9/2011
This story really has my eyes stuck to the screen. If Kitana was real then I would have this to say to her. Ahem... "How could you even trust that bleached skin bastard? He is a murderer, a thief, and most certainly a liar! You expect someone who doesn't mind killing innocent people to keep his word? He would tell you that he has three vaginas if it would get you to do anything he ask of you. You'd be better off believing that it will snow in the Netherrealm. If that freak takes over Earthrealm then it will be all your fault Kitana. They'll all suffer because of you."

Anyway, of course they are in a way controlled by him but it seems like she had a choice in the story so she would deserve every word of that.

Also, I fear that Lui Kang may become a currupt God and do more harm than good. Ohhhh your story is really getting to me. Update as soon as you can. D
en-lumine chapter 9 . 12/9/2011
WOW!

I absolutely loved liu kang's story here- and his fight with raiden couldn't have been written in a better manner!

This chap was definitely worth the wait!

Update soon! :)
en-lumine chapter 8 . 12/1/2011
Wow what a quick update! :D

This has to be my most favourite chapter in the fic so far! Even tho my fav. character is Kenshi, but Stryker's portrayal here is so, so good that I concur!

Please keep it up - Altho I'm a CagexSonya fan, but I dont mind the StrykerxSonya pairing either. pleeeeeeease continue soon! 3
DarkAssassin15 chapter 8 . 12/1/2011
Oh my the story is getting juicy(er) by the chapter! Oh God I hope you make a Smoke/Mileena chapter. That would make my day!
en-lumine chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
OH wow! That was awesome! I cant wait to read more! :)
nobody chapter 6 . 11/23/2011