Reviews for Only in Vegas
bobbysgirl1976 chapter 7 . 2/19
PLZZZZZ! CUM BACK SOON! DON'T ABANDON THIS GREAT STORY. UPDATE SOON! PLEASE!
PUMPKIN41379TWILIGHTLOVER chapter 7 . 1/19
Post soon please
bobbysgirl chapter 7 . 1/12
please! update soon!
just read all 7 chapters, so putting my review in one.
wow... alice is a piece of work!
she's driving me nuts!
she always has to be first at everything!
she acts like a spoiled 2 year old!
loving bella and edward! he's so sweet with her!
can't wait for next chapter!
2 waxes in 2 todays? guess they forget they got the first one.. lol
as for alice, i would bitch slap her! and hard!
on to the next chapter!
iluvtwilight60 chapter 7 . 1/11
Loving it :)
Sassy Mami chapter 7 . 1/11
They seriously need to stop picking on Bella. Please update more soon :)
RulesTheWorld44 chapter 7 . 1/11
are you sure your characters are over the age of 5? Because they act like children and it's stupid. Even though Bella desperately needs to grow a backbone, and learn how to say no, her friends and family only aid her on her self deprecating behavior... No wonder she has shitty self esteem, her friends and sister treat her like shit and they let their "men" do it to her as well... Especially knowing her mommy issues. If I were you I would look into re-writing your characters personalities because I for one would never let anybody talk to me the way you let your characters talk to Bella. Other than their personality flaws (which I know you were kind of trying to stay cannon and I get it because you are on point with how Alice is (she is my least favorite character and needs to be slapped in the face quite a few times) this story has a lot of potential... Keep writing, I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just kinda offended with how your characters treat each other especially your main characters. I'm tired of reading stories where people think this kind of behavior is okay and tolerated... They are nothing more than bullies... Especially over the age of 25 when they should aboslutely know better.
LuvinTwilight143 chapter 7 . 1/11
Just so you know a couple of things were repeated the kissing part and when there eating but still it was a great update
springbreakers chapter 6 . 11/25/2013
I JUST FOUND AND READ YOUR STORY AND LET ME JUST SAY THAT IF YOU DONT START UPDATING IT AGAIN AND THAT IF YOU DONT FINISH THIS STORY I WILL HUNT DOWN SAM ULEY AND HIS PACK OF WOLVES MYSELF AND SEND THEM YOUR WAY! AND I WILL HIT YOU WITH A SHOE!
I AM HOOKED AND I NEED TO KNOW WHO IS WHO WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR SUMMARY AND JUST UGH DONT DO THIS TO ME I WILL DIE
Guest chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
TheFlutteryButterfly chapter 6 . 10/27/2013
All this chappie makes me want some pampering... a lot of pampering, actually!
TheFlutteryButterfly chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
Oh, and Jakey is here, too! Its getting interesting; Im curious where this is going :-)
TheFlutteryButterfly chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
LOL at "we should lose the pixie"; Im trying to imagine that! ;-) And even more LOL at "fu fu" waxing! I used to have a budgie called Fufu (stop laughing, I was a child when I got her)...
TheFlutteryButterfly chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
Aw, theyre so sweet together! And they share opinions on relationships and love, its great to be on the same page; thats a wonderful start.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »