Reviews for Prince Daniel
TheFallen62 chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
AWESOME!
ProudDrakester chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Well, I do have to admit that the grammar needs to have some serious improvement however, I have no problem with the lemon. I mean that is why it is in the 'M rated' section so, you can write all of the lemony goods you want. Don't listen to the negative comments because what you are doing is good. Just pay more attention in your English classes and you will go very far. Until then.

Xoxo,
It's Michi bitch!
LifeOfRed chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I don't want to, but this is just gross. Your grammar is bad, I mean real bad. And this story has reached the smut level. Too much information. And I have never given anyone any critical comment. But I am making an exception in this case.
It would do us good, if you lessened the lemons, and if you improved your grammar. Please, it would do me good, and I know a lot of people who have the same problem. All your stories need this, so take this critical comment to heart.
And please, I didn't mean to sound too harsh.
Sara lovelymusic chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
me want cupcake
unknownreadergirl chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
keep writing
DannySamLover20 chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
wow! keep going!
missafrolatina chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
Chapter 2 is disgusting. FU** YOLO. SOME THINGS YOU DO AREN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN. LIKE ME READING THIS. excuse me, I have to go delete my memory cells. :-[
missafrolatina chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
This is the funniest thing I've ever read. You are retarded. Lol
OTAKU CRYSTELISE chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
U said fanfiction is going to delete it but is stil here:) and its so amazing I love it please just one more update. please go on u can't leave me. Hanging
Over here that will just be cruel and unusual punishment.". Seriously though, UPDATE! Love ur story
Sara lovelymusic chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
dam sam... hey that rymed!
Sara lovelymusic chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
ive wouldve punched him right then and there
Sara lovelymusic chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
ill b ur penpal! i wrote the 1st ch of meh story and was posted now im working on my 2 ch WWWWWOOOOOO im excited
Sara lovelymusic chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
nnnnnnnoooooooo! the dreaded sub math its so evil i hate this now i never wanna read it agin! jk i like it so far
1NCISfanatic chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
i think you should finish this
GizmoLover chapter 4 . 7/6/2012