Reviews for All I Need
soliloquizing chapter 10 . 1/6/2012
Love love love yeah love love love lol
Moonlightkitty000 chapter 5 . 11/14/2011
Some mistakes but no big deal.

Why!why did blue have to die?
Aero-Dragon's-Sky chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
You really, really, really need to proofread this. It's so bad I couldn't understand entirely what was going on. Reading your story should be easy and enjoyable to the reader, not a deciphering game. A mistake every now and again is acceptable... there's no excuse for this.
PhaedraDarkstar chapter 10 . 10/21/2011
Very strange ending! Why does the Mask of Ice want Giovanni? Why was the Mask of Ice's name Percy? 0-0 Last I knew he was Pryce! xD Silver has followed Giovanni's plans as the leader of Team Rocket! What's happened to you, Silver? XD

Your writing was awesome this chapter! But if I had to pick something out, it would be commas after speech. Not '"Silver" I hear his weak voice call me', but "Silver," I hear his weak voice call me. Other than that, it was pretty awesome!
PhaedraDarkstar chapter 9 . 10/19/2011
Yay! Bit of father son bonding there! :P Hope there's more, um, intimacy next chapter! Haha!

Persian, not Persion. Watch out for apostrophes - again I'm, not im. Also mine, not myn. Speech followed by a description should have a comma: "Blah," he said so and so.

But yeah - awesome chapter! :D
PhaedraDarkstar chapter 8 . 10/15/2011
Silver's getting all corrupted and power-hungry! Woot! Yay, next chapter will have Lostandfoundshipping, yum! XD

Aaannd since you asked! xD Apostrophes! 'I'm' not 'Im'. Also there were a few little spelling mistakes, 'yo' instead of 'you', so you should proof read chapters before you upload them. Check for those little spelling mistakes and make sure it reads through (so you can see if you need to add or remove bits of punctuation). But it's so much better now! Compare this to the first chapter, it's amazing.
PhaedraDarkstar chapter 7 . 10/14/2011
More Lostandfoundshipping! Yay! Can't wait for next chapter!

Only a couple of pointers: Apostrophes! 'Green's gym', not 'Greens gym'. Also 'Viridian' not 'Veriden'. Other than that, you're writing has improved loads!
PhaedraDarkstar chapter 6 . 10/11/2011
Haha, does that mean Silver had a sex dream about Giovanni? Haha! I think you should bump this up to an M and make it more graphic :3

Also, apostrophes and commas! That is all.
PhaedraDarkstar chapter 5 . 10/9/2011
You're certainly on a roll of updates! Oh my, I wasn't expecting Giovanni to kill Blue 0-0 I hope he finds Silver again soon *Evil grin*. I want to see some father and son action!

Now, praise is over, I'm going to give some more writing advice XD

You should put a bit more description in, right now it's mostly talking. Also add some more commas. And a bit more pacing, it seems like everything is happening really quickly. I think some description would break it up a bit, but they seem to say everything completely outright. They should keep some thoughts in their heads to add more complexity to their characters.

Overall though, I do really like this! Update soon! :D
PhaedraDarkstar chapter 4 . 10/9/2011
Nice chapter! Some tasty LostandFound going on here! I'm glad you've sorted out the speaking, which made this a lot nicer to read. Update soon! :D
PhaedraDarkstar chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
Nice chapter. I still would like to reiterate the speech grammar. New paragraph for a new speaker. Will there be Lostandfoundshipping? I hope so...

Thanks for the favourites, by the way!
PhaedraDarkstar chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
Moment of childishness! 'Go to sleep,' *Lies down* "I'm tired, not listening to you!" xD

The grammar got a little better, but please break up the speaking. E.g.

"Silver talking," descriptive stuff in paragraph (No other person talking, maybe break up the speech with descriptiveness so that he finishes talking at the end of the paragraph).

"Giovanni talking," descriptive stuff.

"Silver replying".

PhaedraDarkstar chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
This story looks pretty cool, I love Giovanni/Silver stuff! However, you really have to fix your grammar and stuff a bit. Like a new line every time a new person speaks and commas! For the love of all that is good and holy, add commas! Yeah, you get the idea, haha! But yeah, the actual plot and stuff looks good!
SpecialPikachu chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
This is a cute story,

I like how you portrayed Silver and his father.

I think you've really improved from before, good job!